Boxing site calls for Brendan Schaub to be fired

Well whites can out work Hispanics or illegals in the field and hard Labor period lol.

Blacks know how it feels to not be allowed to work certain job. Remember they were treated less than a for for hundred of years in America...

Those black people don't exist anymore!!! Get that thru your head. Black people of today don't know what that feels like

It did have effect on them. It took them a while to recover for being mistreated.

The government didn't help blacks km the poor communities. Do you know the government (CIA) flooded black neighborhoods with drugs such as crack.. this kept the community in shambles in the 70s-90s..

Good old murica looking out for minorities right? SMH

Yea... it took them about one whole generation. Probably because they work hard, don't have an inferiority complex, and live life the smart way

Yea... it took them about one whole generation. Probably because they work hard, don't have an inferiority complex, and live life the smart way

Well if the murica government was setting up your community to fail from start and continue to mistreat you, you might be upset too.

Those black people don't exist anymore!!! Get that thru your head. Black people of today don't know what that feels like

Research systemic effects of slavery and how it effects future generations. You sound pretty ignorant not to research these topics.

Research systemic effects of slavery and how it effects future generations. You sound pretty ignorant not to research these topics.

Are you black? Explain how it affects an individual black American.

When will the whining and excuse making stop??? We're going on 200 years now!!!

Why aren't the Jews still bitching?? The holocaust was much more recent and much worse

Yup. There something called systemic effects of slavery that hurt future generations socially and economically. Also history repeats itself if we act ignorant like you and say the pass doesn't matter lol.
No people throw shit up every time that happen over two years ago is ignorant. Living in the pass can't get over it lol.

Only reason it effects them because they look for reason tof make it effect them. If still did you wouldn't have black on tv, athletes, ect making millions or really great living. The ones it affects is the ones that there teachers and family members dwell on.

We all originated from Africa lol.
Notice you don't say shit about blacks enslaving their own people. But quick talk about the Europeans having them as slaves. Wonder who sold them to Europeans, who still to this day sale their people in the slave trade. Dum dum dum haha

Notice you don't say shit about blacks enslaving their own people. But quick talk about the Europeans having them as slaves. Wonder who sold them to Europeans, who still to this day sale their people in the slave trade. Dum dum dum haha

You don't get it, slavery from anyone is bad. I like how you make excuses for it by saying others do it, so /shrug like it right lol.

Are you black? Explain how it affects an individual black American.

When will the whining and excuse making stop??? We're going on 200 years now!!!

Why aren't the Jews still bitching?? The holocaust was much more recent and much worse

Death is not what than slavery. Most people would chose death to free then from bonds and chains.

You don't get it, slavery from anyone is bad. I like how you make excuses for it by saying others do it, so /shrug like it right lol.
I never said it was good lol. You the making it sound like American black are the only ones ever been enslaved. It’s the white mans fault. white man left that shit hole 3rd world country called Africa lol.

I never said it was good lol. You the making it sound like American black are the only ones ever been enslaved. It’s the white mans fault. white man left that shit hole 3rd world country called Africa lol.

Wonder what they going to do why murica demographic is populates by minorities. I think studies show in about twenty years you will be the minority lol. Good luck what that attitude toward others of different backgrounds lol .

Death is not what than slavery. Most people would chose death to free then from bonds and chains.

Don't try to argue that slavery was worse than the holocaust.... you'll just make yourself look stupid

Don't try to argue that slavery was worse than the holocaust.... you'll just make yourself look stupid

Many people would pick death over slavery. It's all subjective depending on the person.

Both are terrible but I rather be dead than being a slave for my lifetime, what about you?

Many people would pick death over slavery. It's all subjective depending on the person.

Both are terrible but I rather be dead than being a slave for my lifetime, what about you?
That why every one on death row try get out their death sentence. 90% people would pick life of chains before death. If what you said had any truth then there would never had black slaves. Now you sound desperate.

Lots of blacks pick death over slavery.

If that were the case then the slaves would've just killed themselves lol.

And the holocaust wasn't just being murdered. If you were lucky you got to be a slave before starving to death.

And where are the Jews today?? Are the marching, rioting, bitching and crying non stop?? No.... they work hard and obey the law and like magic somehow makes them successful.

And the holocaust is much more recent. There are actually Jews alive that have experienced it and had loved ones who experienced it.

And they don't need special laws that lower the bar for them so they can feel equal

Back