Boxing site calls for Brendan Schaub to be fired

They've been treated quite well actually. Inequality is a hell of a thing to eliminate, it exists in nature as the very foundation of life - takes longer than a few 100 years to destroy it. But we are doing it, more people are poverty free now than in any other time in human history, people of all races, colors and creed are freer now than in any other time in history and are protected by laws.

The best thing you can do is arrange for equality of opportunities and that's something America does very well, not perfect, far from perfect but better than pretty much EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY ON THE PLANET - apart from maybe Sweden or Norway. Silencing people who think differently will only end up with tyrannical dictatorship which benefits nobody.

Think about this also: out of the top three most powerful countries in the world today - USA, Russia and China...only one has an elected leader, the rest are dictators in jobs for life who have instigated tyrannical controls on their people, suppress minorities like blacks or homosexuals and the list goes on.

But go on bro, tell me how terrible Murica is, a country progressing and giving greater respect and freedom to its people.

I didn't say America is terrible. I just pointed out that white males in America never had it close to bad as others in America. Believe it or not their is still alot of racism and bigotry towards minorities regardless of how much improvement we have made as a country. I believe we are head in the right direction.

Just because murica is good to you doesn't mean it's good for everyone else.

I didn't say America is terrible. I just pointed out that white males in America never had it close to bad as others in America. Believe it or not their is still alot of racism and bigotry towards minorities regardless of how much improvement we have made as a country. I believe we are head in the right direction.

And there isn't racism towards whites?? I'd say there is more racism towards whites and Asians than there is towards any other race. Discriminating against whites is perfectly legal. And the crazy double standard of what's racist is just ridiculous.

And yes, America is good to everyone. If you can't cut it in America then the problem isn't the country, it's you

And there isn't racism towards whites?? I'd say there is more racism towards whites and Asians than there is towards any other race. Discriminating against whites is perfectly legal. And the crazy double standard of what's racist is just ridiculous.

And yes, America is good to everyone. If you can't cut it in America then the problem isn't the country, it's you

Sorry , native and African Americans have been mistreated more than any other group in America. It must be hard being Caucasian in America huh? Can you imagine how they felt? I mean they were physically harmed and tested less than a dog.

You sound soft if you think whites are treated the worst in America. I've heard everything now on sherdog lol.

Actually thats exactly the reason. Anyone with a brain knows people like you are purposely blinded from the truth.
Look if you want to play the professional victim role your whole life, that's your business, but there isn't a giant conspiracy against POC.

Schaub is a dumbass, but I don't think he's a racist dumbass

Schaub made the mistake of thinking he could have an honest conversation about race in 2018 and not get called a racist if he said something the PC police didn't like

Look if you want to play the professional victim role your whole life, that's your business, but there isn't a giant conspiracy against POC.
Well you will never admit the truth, I never expected you too.

Honestly you sound like a bitch. I expect this shit from coffee shop vegans and hipster bohemians but not Sherdoggers.
And you sound like a soft crybaby bitch. And yea I expect this kind of crap from shertards like you, you are just doing what you do best.

Sorry , native and African Americans have been mistreated more than any other group in America. It must be hard being Caucasian in America huh? Can you imagine how they felt? I mean they were physically harmed and tested less than a dog.

You sound soft if you think whites are treated the worst in America. I've heard everything now on sherdog lol.

I'm talking about NOW! You know, with the people who actually EXIST TODAY?? Not shit from a long time ago wth people that don't even exist anymore.

SMH when whites try to compare how they are treated in America now. It's nowhere near how natives, African Americans, women and other minorities have been treated in America lol. Keep on Murica.
Got jump back to the pass you never lived in lol. Good ol murica, bitch bout stuff that happened in the pass lol

Tell use the history of American whites. Where they came from, I bet they came from other side the big pond at one point and different parts Europe, ect didn't have it so easy. While countries like Spain, France, England was taking over killing whom ever didn't join them. Shit jump back even father in time when roman army was pretty much the super conquered of taking over land and enslaving people or killing theme if then didnt bow to them.

My bad you can say blacks been most screwed. You can go back when the black egyptian enslaved black Hebrews. Or now where Africans still enslave there people. Hell if you think it's so hard in Merica move back to Africa see how much better the mother land is. Wait most Africa is shit hole ran by blacks, Go figure. Let me guess I'm racist for saying that, nope facts are facts lol

Tell use the history of American whites. Where they came from, I bet they came from other side the big pond at one point and different parts Europe, ect didn't have it so easy. While countries like Spain, France, England was taking over killing whom ever didn't join them. Shit jump back even father in time when roman army was pretty much the super conquered of taking over land and enslaving people or killing theme if then didnt bow to them.

My bad you can say blacks been most screwed. You can go back when the black egyptian enslaved black Hebrews. Or now where Africans still enslave there people. Hell if you think it's so hard in Merica move back to Africa see how much better the mother land is. Wait most Africa is shit hole ran by blacks, Go figure. Let me guess I'm racist for saying that, nope facts are facts lol

We all originated from Africa lol.

Got jump back to the pass you never lived in lol. Good ol murica, bitch bout stuff that happened in the pass lol

Yup. There something called systemic effects of slavery that hurt future generations socially and economically. Also history repeats itself if we act ignorant like you and say the pass doesn't matter lol.

I'm talking about NOW! You know, with the people who actually EXIST TODAY?? Not shit from a long time ago wth people that don't even exist anymore.

Yes. Minorities are still mistreated more than Caucasians in murica lol.

Yes. Minorities are still mistreated more than Caucasians in murica lol.

Lol.. yea sure. Name one minority that aren't more violent to whites than vice versa. Certainly not blacks or Hispanic.

How would these minorities like it if they got turned down for employment, enrollment, promotions etc because of their race? Because it's written in law for it to happen to whites.

The white law maker has lowered the bar so blacks and Hispanics can compete

Yup. There something called systemic effects of slavery that hurt future generations socially and economically. Also history repeats itself if we act ignorant like you and say the pass doesn't matter lol.

Weird how that has no affect on the Jews... or the Asians that were detained in this country.....

Lol.. yea sure. Name one minority that aren't more violent to whites than vice versa. Certainly not blacks or Hispanic.

How would these minorities like it if they got turned down for employment, enrollment, promotions etc because of their race? Because it's written in law for it to happen to whites.

The white law maker has lowered the bar so blacks and Hispanics can compete

Well whites can out work Hispanics or illegals in the field and hard Labor period lol.

Blacks know how it feels to not be allowed to work certain job. Remember they were treated less than a for for hundred of years in America...

Weird how that has no affect on the Jews... or the Asians that were detained in this country.....

It did have effect on them. It took them a while to recover for being mistreated.

The government didn't help blacks km the poor communities. Do you know the government (CIA) flooded black neighborhoods with drugs such as crack.. this kept the community in shambles in the 70s-90s..

Good old murica looking out for minorities right? SMH

Back