Boxing site calls for Brendan Schaub to be fired

Callen has a better grasp of analysing MMA than Brendan does.

Rogan should be fired for inflicting him on us.

If it was the opposite would white people create a petition in order to fire somebody?
Whites are the only race that can be racist. Whites cant use the race card like schaub, all other can bro. Funny I didnt hear schaub call them nig**rs or degrade black people. None of that panel knows mma really.

Petitions are meant for actually important questions and concerns, not for people’s feelings being hurt.

Callen has a better grasp of analysing MMA than Brendan does.

Rogan should be fired for inflicting him on us.

Nobody is forcing you to watch him or his content but you can't help yourself.

12356553_207258356278343_219490394_n.jpg

If you believe that all the white people on TV earned their jobs while all the black ones are only their for public image

This is what got me about his comments. I generally think Brendan was just doing that thing he does where he deliberately says something stupid/controversial to get press, but didn't think about it enough before he said it. Like he's gotten too used to being on his podcast or w/Rogan and having no accountability for his words. However dumb they may be ...

But that being said, if ANYONE in television broadcasting had earned their spot it's Bryant. I mean seriously, she followed the sport around on her own in a van making no money, just to cover it. I'm not sure how you can seriously look at her and say "you didn't earn this. You don't really deserve it." You may not like her, there may be other people you like better, but you can't say she didn't earn it.

And then there's Yves - I've somehow managed to miss it every time he's been on Fox so I have no idea whether he's good or not, but you can't tell me he doesn't have the background and the knowledge. The guy is doing exactly what Brendan is doing, but the difference is, he's doing it without the benefit of being surrounded by people like Rogan/Callen/Chris D etc., who can open doors for him and get him in front of the right people so tell me again, who hasn't earned anything?

Woodley can be a little dry, but the current champ was somehow an affirmative action hire? Meh .... I can't even be bothered to address that it's so stupid.

TL:DR -

I have no idea if Brendan is actually truly racist or not, but he IS a moron. He should recognize that people like Bryant helped pave the way for his dumbass to have a career at all, and people like Yves are just trying to make a living post fighting. Just like him, but without his connections. Brendan needs to start engaging his "filter" a little more. GADOOOOOSH.

Don't care about his comments,

But they should never have hired such a fucking moron in the first place.

I'm at a loss here...I'll defend Schaub ability to speak freely but I don't get why Showtime hired someone who is absolutely terrible at the job of commenting on combat sports.

I'd like not to have to hear his fucking voice on programs I watch but I guess its a necessary evil - I hope this fails. Rashad can eat a dick and the pussified black cry babies need to grow up.

I bet if they were white, you wouldn't even care.
C'mon man. Let's all just agree that Karyn is annoying as fuk and is only there because she checks the woman and the minority boxes.
There is no other valid reason to choose her over all other candidates.

Nobody is forcing you to watch him or his content but you can't help yourself.

12356553_207258356278343_219490394_n.jpg
Eh, yeah I have helped myself, watched a few episodes of fighter and the kid a year or so back to give it a chance, but he's too obnoxious and constantly spams the same shitty jokes so I stopped.

What he said was not racist. But in these ultra PC times we are in you have to think carefully before you speak lest you get canned.

Karyn isn't really that bad. She's been covering the sport since the begining of the TUF era and was working almost independent with her husband before she join the fox/ufc team.

Yves is bad but him being black has nothing to do with him being there. He's just trying to transition to life after fighting

Karyn has become worse and worse over the years man.. watch her more recent interviews.

I am just outraged. I've worked my whole life to not sell drugs, not kill people, and not have illegitimate kids. I graduated high school with 18 SAT score and got a free ride at a school in the Midwest because I'm black. I graduated with a 2.0 average and got a great job because HR needed some black people. I was also promoted very quickly because my race isn't as well represented in the top jobs of the organization. Basically, all you gotta do if your black like me is just not fuck your life over or fuck other people's over and you can be first in line for everything. Being black is great

Whites are the only race that can be racist. Whites cant use the race card like schaub, all other can bro. Funny I didnt hear schaub call them nig**rs or degrade black people. None of that panel knows mma really.

SMH when whites try to compare how they are treated in America now. It's nowhere near how natives, African Americans, women and other minorities have been treated in America lol. Keep on Murica.

Don't care about his comments,

But they should never have hired such a fucking moron in the first place.

I'm at a loss here...I'll defend Schaub ability to speak freely but I don't get why Showtime hired someone who is absolutely terrible at the job of commenting on combat sports.

I'd like not to have to hear his fucking voice on programs I watch but I guess its a necessary evil - I hope this fails. Rashad can eat a dick and the pussified black cry babies need to grow up.

You sound like murica good o boy .

What he said is dumb, but these public outcries begging for companies to fire people are just downright stupid.

Totally agree. He messed up but come on man, do we really need to have him fired over it? The dude is a comedian who says a LOT of stupid things. Let's not hang the man for slipping up once in a great while.

It's nowhere near how natives, African Americans, women and other minorities have been treated in America lol. Keep on Murica.

They've been treated quite well actually. Inequality is a hell of a thing to eliminate, it exists in nature as the very foundation of life - takes longer than a few 100 years to destroy it. But we are doing it, more people are poverty free now than in any other time in human history, people of all races, colors and creed are freer now than in any other time in history and are protected by laws.

The best thing you can do is arrange for equality of opportunities and that's something America does very well, not perfect, far from perfect but better than pretty much EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY ON THE PLANET - apart from maybe Sweden or Norway. Silencing people who think differently will only end up with tyrannical dictatorship which benefits nobody.

Think about this also: out of the top three most powerful countries in the world today - USA, Russia and China...only one has an elected leader, the rest are dictators in jobs for life who have instigated tyrannical controls on their people, suppress minorities like blacks or homosexuals and the list goes on.

But go on bro, tell me how terrible Murica is, a country progressing and giving greater respect and freedom to its people.

Back