Boxing site calls for Brendan Schaub to be fired

Maybe it is happening, Schaub might just have commited a career Sudoku

Schaub has no business offering analysis or opinions on anything, he is a moron. A wealthy moron who makes bank by being a cult of personality to even bigger morons

who is that in your av, my good sir.

edit. That looks like Laura Sanko.

hqdefault.jpg

I'd love to see this guy reacting to himself becoming a meme lol

Wonder if he did a 180 and got all jacked or is still a useless lub of lard.

Only 20 people have signed.

Schaub is an idiot........Fox UFC shows always have black/whites...it just happened today blacks were in the newscast only....Im sure only white newscast has happened, and no one gave a shit.

Totally fine with this schaub is a fucking idiot

Where tyron at btw

Whether you like or dislike Schaub, I feel the whole "I am offended by something this guy said, fire him!" thing is completely retarded. But what can you expect when you're not allowed to speak your mind unless it goes with the narrative. I don't think needs to be worried tough - who takes petitions even seriously? Do people even sign petitions?

Throwing his old teammate under the bus...

Rashad Evans shared "FIRE BRENDAN SCHAUB" petition & he used the "R" word to describe Brendan's comments vs the "all black" Fox panel.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong, TS. But it is an understandable mistake for you to make.

Rashad Evans seems to have the same sort of sponsor deal with MMA Imports that Bec Rawlings seems to have, which involves MMA Imports posting links to everything that they publish on his Facebook account. Presumably he gets paid for that.

Unlike his twitter account, which seems to be Evans himself posting, his Facebook account is post after post after post from MMA Imports.

So it instead of interpreting this as Evans throwing his old teammate under the bus, and using the "R" word to describe Brendan's comments, I'm pretty sure it was just MMA Imports doing that and sharing their own article.

@Peteyandjia

Last edited:
He could have just not brought race into it and criticized them for their abilities, not their skin color.

Instead, he ignores the fact that white people are all over TV because of their skin color aiding them in their opportunities in a predominantly white country to focus on the skin color of a far less represented race on television, questioning their legitimacy?

He race baited hard and I hope the same people that bitch about Woodley talking about race over a year ago follow Schaub around doing the same.

What he said wasn't racist at all.
There is some truth to what he said.
Sometimes non whites are chosen for the sake of diversity instead of just picking whos the best.
That's an absolute fact no matter how much it twists your progressive panties.
Instead of spewing your obvious anti white racism, why not just admit what's happening and debate whether or not it's valid to choose for diversity first or actual skill first.

honestly i think the way he said it was retarded but he wasn't wrong.. the fuck does karyn bryant and yves edwards need to be on a panel for?

I bet if they were white, you wouldn't even care.

I'm sorry but you're delusional. White people dominate tv because they dominate the country demographically not because they have light pigmented skin. In fact, sports related tv shows are overrepresented by POC
Actually thats exactly the reason. Anyone with a brain knows people like you are purposely blinded from the truth.

Whatever happened to "fuck you", "fuck your opinion" and moving the fuck on?
Schaub is a completely dumb son of a bitch and as always voiced his opinion in a moronic way.

But if anything, he should be fired then for being an incompetent fool, instead of being 'racist'.

And this is coming from a guy who sees plenty of racism in the world and thinks it sucks. This whole thing is so incredibly blown out of proportion ...

He could have just not brought race into it and criticized them for their abilities, not their skin color.

Instead, he ignores the fact that white people are all over TV because of their skin color aiding them in their opportunities in a predominantly white country to focus on the skin color of a far less represented race on television, questioning their legitimacy?

He race baited hard and I hope the same people that bitch about Woodley talking about race over a year ago follow Schaub around doing the same.

In a country where only about 13% are black, even without social influences, the likelihood of all members of any random group of 3 people being black is over 200-1.

On a tv show i mean. In a prison, or a shit neighbourhood or in the queue for welfare etc it's different...

Folks need to tread lightly on the racist shit itt.

In a country where only about 13% are black, even without social influences, the likelihood of all members of any random group of 3 people being black is over 200-1.

On a tv show i mean. In a prison, or a shit neighbourhood or in the queue for welfare etc it's different...
In pro sports it's different too you racist shit

There's loads of resons he should be fired... sign me up.

Schaub is a dumbass, but I don't think he's a racist dumbass

Back