Boxing site calls for Brendan Schaub to be fired

Ohhh, there it is. The reason why you're lashing out.

It's okay, man. You'll find one that's right for you!

I've been happily married for a decade retard.

I'm just commenting on the current climate.

But troll away

Schaub used his racial hatred to power victories over Marcus Jones and Lavar Johnson, and lost on purpose vs country looking whites such as Roy Nelson, Ben Rothwell, and Travis Browne.

Oh give me a fucking break and learn the actual history.... Black people owned other black slaves.... Its not a "white" thing, it was the law of the land. Looking at history as if to say that black people or minorities are still being treated the same way, such bullshit.

Lets see, Whats the difference between the KKK in 2018 and the black lives matter movement? KKK wants the white race to prosper, BLM wants black race to prosper, both violent and both spill racial slurs, one is ok because its black, and the other is not because its white? Ok, lets just go with that BLM is somehow doing so much good, and that KKK has done nothing but bad, you know, the simple angle for all the 10 year olds out here.

The point of what i said is that minorities, especially Hispanics and black people love to cry and moan on how things are not fair and blame everyone but themselves... They love to pick out 1 cop shooting out of a thousand and base that as if every cop is a racist, especially if hes white. Constant racial propaganda by minorities....Its ok for you to be an illegal immigrant, its ok for that person to take a legal citizens job its just a petty crime right? But its not ok for that same legal citizen to steal a carton of milk to feed his kids because he has no job, just a petty crime right?

In the last 5-10 years the most divisive and racist group of people out there have been black and Hispanic race, but because of their skin color they are allowed to spew this bullshit to anyone who will listen. You can watch news and have constant black people spew racist shit about whites with 0 proof whats so ever with a bunch of unfounded claims and none get in trouble for it, you reverse the role and a white person gets fired instantly.

Want an example? Jemele hill from ESPN, it fucking took her shit ton of tweets to even get punished for the racist shit she has been spewing....At the end of the day, she didnt even get fired....Meanwhile same white guy from ESPN got fired instantly for a lot less...Typical stereotypical racist bullshit spread out by the same people who try to pull the race card the moment something doesnt go their way.

Lol whatta fa g g ot

Are you struggling to understand why a white person would have an easier time in a predominantly white country? Because you aren't saying anything here

Implying a white person will have a easier time in a predominantly white country because of his skin color is absurd and textbook conjecture, regardless of how strong your opinion is regarding this. Believing in something really hard doesn't make it true.

Show me evidence and I'll concede but simply throwing conjecture doesn't cut it. I run the same argument for white privilege, male privilege etc.

Never been a fan of Shcrub but I don't think the guy is racist. Maybe slightly retarded but not racist.
This is what sucks about this world today. Everything you do or say in everyday life is analyzed under a microscope, then when the attention is on you for something found as "racist" people think way too hard in how to respond or defend themselves which most of the time makes you look worse.

He was not wrong.. and it's fucking clear that Yves is an incredibly insecure bitch who wants to pull the race card and play victim

Why the fuck are Yves/Bryant on then panel? Woodley is champ at least.. even if he is incredibly unlikable cunt

>white Schaub brings up race
>black Yves responds nicely to Schaub directly
>Schaub lies to Yves face (or, via text)and talks shit about him afterwards
>your response is to discredit all 3 black people involved, allow Schaubs race baiting to go without criticism, and blame yves for being "insecure" because Schaub brought him into all this?

LOL

honestly i think the way he said it was retarded but he wasn't wrong.. the fuck does karyn bryant and yves edwards need to be on a panel for?
Because of their MMA knowledge? I feel like that's kind of obvious...

One is happening here, the other isn't. Point out the double standard when it's real, not when it's a strawman.

Sorry if this does not support your anger, but both of these situations can and do exist in our society today. Brandon did suggest that there is reverse racism (or something to that effect) in play here, no doubt, but how is that any more wrong than black people suggesting they were left out of the Oscars due to racial bias, for instance, when Hollywood has a long history of inclusion and rewarding minority actors?

The societal tide is turning more towards fairness - a good thing, and it has been for some time. However if a white person feels they've been left out, or missed, or been excluded from an opportunity because of a specific cause beyond qualifications - and directly because of their race - are they not allowed to voice that opinion? Would you be quiet if the reverse were true?

There is no easy way to handle these situations in a racially charged environment, but censorship and punitive actions for voicing an opinion that some don't like is downright un-American. Don't we all want to live in a place where at least some of our freedoms are still protected? We draw a line when it comes to discriminatory talk or calls for violence against others here, at least that is the idea. What Schaub said - no matter how dumb - certainly stopped short of that. Muzzling people for the sake of political correctness will only make the problem worse. How the fuck do you think an idiot like Trump was voted in to the White House?

Do you have a source for that?

A lot more white people get where they are because they're white.

probably referring to affirmative action policies which sometimes makes it so that a qualified person gets passed over for someone who is a minority. Essentially discriminating based on race.

There is another petition starting, protesting Schaub's excessive use of the terms "my man" and "bro"

He could have just not brought race into it and criticized them for their abilities, not their skin color.

Instead, he ignores the fact that white people are all over TV because of their skin color aiding them in their opportunities in a predominantly white country to focus on the skin color of a far less represented race on television, questioning their legitimacy?

He race baited hard and I hope the same people that bitch about Woodley talking about race over a year ago follow Schaub around doing the same.

Oh give me a fucking break and learn the actual history.... Black people owned other black slaves.... Its not a "white" thing, it was the law of the land. Looking at history as if to say that black people or minorities are still being treated the same way, such bullshit.

Lets see, Whats the difference between the KKK in 2018 and the black lives matter movement? KKK wants the white race to prosper, BLM wants black race to prosper, both violent and both spill racial slurs, one is ok because its black, and the other is not because its white? Ok, lets just go with that BLM is somehow doing so much good, and that KKK has done nothing but bad, you know, the simple angle for all the 10 year olds out here.

The point of what i said is that minorities, especially Hispanics and black people love to cry and moan on how things are not fair and blame everyone but themselves... They love to pick out 1 cop shooting out of a thousand and base that as if every cop is a racist, especially if hes white. Constant racial propaganda by minorities....Its ok for you to be an illegal immigrant, its ok for that person to take a legal citizens job its just a petty crime right? But its not ok for that same legal citizen to steal a carton of milk to feed his kids because he has no job, just a petty crime right?

In the last 5-10 years the most divisive and racist group of people out there have been black and Hispanic race, but because of their skin color they are allowed to spew this bullshit to anyone who will listen. You can watch news and have constant black people spew racist shit about whites with 0 proof whats so ever with a bunch of unfounded claims and none get in trouble for it, you reverse the role and a white person gets fired instantly.

Want an example? Jemele hill from ESPN, it fucking took her shit ton of tweets to even get punished for the racist shit she has been spewing....At the end of the day, she didnt even get fired....Meanwhile same white guy from ESPN got fired instantly for a lot less...Typical stereotypical racist bullshit spread out by the same people who try to pull the race card the moment something doesnt go their way.

Sorry but you’re burying your head in the sand.

Lots of stats prove the quality of life is not comparable between the two races.

Education
Healthcare
Incarceration rates
The well documented police brutality incidents.

Back to Schaub, he’s an idiot. Hopefully this situation will teach him to think before he speaks.

This is moronic. I think it is ridiculous to think that a racist comment. It's true that Yves, Karyn and Tyron as a team do not exactly stand out for excellence. Karyn is a consolidated reporter, but Tyron and Yves are, well, not great on the mic. It makes one wonder about why setting that panel up.

I can understand they would be offended, since he basically implied they were only selected for ethnic marketing purposes. But that's if anything about how little he thinks of the quality of the team itself. It's not racism.

1wKt5b0.jpg

He could have just not brought race into it and criticized them for their abilities, not their skin color.

Instead, he ignores the fact that white people are all over TV because of their skin color aiding them in their opportunities in a predominantly white country to focus on the skin color of a far less represented race on television, questioning their legitimacy?

He race baited hard and I hope the same people that bitch about Woodley talking about race over a year ago follow Schaub around doing the same.

Shut up Marxist scum

Back