Boxing Shoes

prowrestler

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Im thnking about gettin some new boxing shoes. Any suggestions? The one's i already have are the Title Boxing low top boxing shoes.

Check out the Air Jordan boxing shoes (roy jones jr) I really like those

I like the stuff from Title but switched to wrestling shoes a few years back. The wrestling shoes are also more versatile if you need to use them for grappling.

I switched from asics wrestling shoes to these

Nike Lo-Elite from Title Boxing

They felt good straight out the box, they are very light but give good support, and I really like the 360 degree design on the sole. when pivoting and angling it was really smooth and made the wrestling shoes feel like cleats.

i will never go back to wrestling shoes.

I have a new pair of addidas tygun II but I haven't used them yet. just trying them on they feel really good, they are really high up the leg.

I dislike how long it takes to get them on and off.

I know some of the other boxers I train with like the tyguns and buy them again after they wear a pair out.

I have seen the Jordan shoe and it looks good and is pretty high up the leg. Just felt heavy like a basketball shoe. I never tried them on though, but others like it as well.

My coach wears these

Nike Lo-Pro Boxing Shoes from Title Boxing

but he had to order 2 sizes higher then his normal size. He likes these and would order them again but he is old school and is going to go with the Panamanian style grants.

hope this helps a bit.

sorry to burst your bubble about those nikes; both pairs are wrestling shoes.

sorry to burst your bubble about those nikes; both pairs are wrestling shoes.

Yeah, it's true; Ringside and Title usually sell Adidas and Nike wrestling shoes as if they were boxing shoes. I think that the Nike lo-elite really are the Nike TakeDown IV. With respect to the Nike lo-pro I'm not very sure; maybe they're an old Nike Speedsweep's version?

Nike Men's TakeDown IV - Black/White

I never worn boxing shoes, but I know that Ringside has Adidas and ringside brand boxing shoes.....good luck

This thread is timely as I'm shopping for a good boxing/wrestling shoe. I'd been eyeing the Nike lo-elite. Might get them now.

the everlat lockdown lo are good shoes or find a good pair of wrestling shoes either way you can't go wrong

i just got these.

Everlast Lo-Top Boxing Shoes from Title Boxing

wore them for the first time tonight they are amazing. You can pivot and everything very well with them. I would recomend them they are very comfortable, breathable and lightweight. I will probably do a review on them if i get some time this weekend.

i just got these.

Everlast Lo-Top Boxing Shoes from Title Boxing

wore them for the first time tonight they are amazing. You can pivot and everything very well with them. I would recomend them they are very comfortable, breathable and lightweight. I will probably do a review on them if i get some time this weekend.
when angel manfready boxed at windy city he trained in theese he liked them alot too

everlast makes good stuff as long as you don't buy the department store line

Im going to try Rival boxing shoes. RSX-LTD. Rival makes good stuff. Hopefully theyre good.

If you want the Rival Hi-Tops, boxingdiscount.com has them for sale for like $35.

I wear a pair of Adidas Box Hog and they're not the fanciest pair in the world but they're comfortable on, nice and light and they keep my feet reasonably cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back