Boxing Muay Thai job

warakron

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Anyone have a job as a Muay Thai teacher positions? I think being a Muay Thai teacher is a good opportunity for me. Also I have four experiences of teaching Muay Thai 4 years. If anyone have a positions of Muay Thai teacher , you can contact me directly.

Attachments

• 1466C523-26B3-436E-862D-82C6EDDE98E7.jpeg
    1466C523-26B3-436E-862D-82C6EDDE98E7.jpeg
    610.9 KB · Views: 22
I'm sure there are a lot of gyms that could use a quality Thai instructor. Right now may be a tough time to find a gym with almost all gyms being shut down due to the corona virus however. Best of luck!

Anyone have a job as a Muay Thai teacher positions? I think being a Muay Thai teacher is a good opportunity for me. Also I have four experiences of teaching Muay Thai 4 years. If anyone have a positions of Muay Thai teacher , you can contact me directly.
Lots of gyms that are owned already have 2nd in commands for if they work for mma, kickboxing/Muay Thai orgs as well and leave for some time. Best bet would be to get in another gym once this all settles down and ride it out and stay put and talk to the owner and see what you can do.

Oh!... And I hope for the best, brother! Good luck and get it!

Come to southern california, orange county we cna use your skills if interested

I'm sure there are a lot of gyms that could use a quality Thai instructor. Right now may be a tough time to find a gym with almost all gyms being shut down due to the corona virus however. Best of luck!
Thank you so much ❤️

Lots of gyms that are owned already have 2nd in commands for if they work for mma, kickboxing/Muay Thai orgs as well and leave for some time. Best bet would be to get in another gym once this all settles down and ride it out and stay put and talk to the owner and see what you can do.
Thank you so much ❤️

Back