Boxing > MMA tonight

Canelo/Kovalev > Masvidal/Nate

And I'm a MMA fan and I prefer MMA to boxing although I like boxing too.

Masvidal/Nate is the 4th best fight of the main card. Lee vs Gillespie, Luque vs Wonderboy and Gas vs Till are better fights.

I don't even know why Canelo/Kovalev are fighting after Masvidal/Nate. I don't even plan to watch Masvidal/Nate but I will watch the rest of the main card. And now I have to waste extra time waiting for the Masvidal/Nate BS to finish before I can watch Canelo/Kovalev.

I'm sorry I love MMA but tonight Boxing main event > UFC main event.

It is what it is.

Congrats on your opinion.

I am watching both at the same time.
36c.jpg

This is a very historic UFC, this is where it will slowly transition into the WE with a made up belt that closely resembles a WE belt and its going to be handed out by a WE wrestler

In terms of excitement I have them in this order:

1. Canelo/Kovalev
2. Johnny Walker
3. Ivanov/Black Beast

Canelo/Kovalev and Masvidal/Diaz are both great fights in my opinion. I like the Masvidal/Diaz undercard too. I rate both tonight’s bouts very highly. I’m going with Canelo/Kovalev though just simply because it’s on DAZN for free (With the subscription of course) where as UFC 244 is something like $65-$75 or so right? Both fights are equally exciting to me, gonna roll with the free one lol. Having a couple friends over and ordering dominos. Big night. I’ll be refreshing the play by play on sherdog’s main page to see what’s going on with UFC 244

They knew they couldn't go head to head with UFCs main event.

You seem to think your opinion has some bearing on anything?

no. it’s standard IBF rehydration clause. 10 pounds. always has been
But the IBF title isn’t on the line. Is it normal to enforce other sanctioning bodies regulations when their title isn’t on the line or is just a case of Canelo flexing cause he can?

Is Dana really making a belt for the fight? LOL

2 P4P Boxers going at it, with one on his way of writing history vs 2 MMA fighters that had over 10 losses each.
hm hard pick. MMA Undercard is better tho, so im gonna watch this over gayass Ryan Garcia

2 P4P Boxers going at it, with one on his way of writing history vs 2 MMA fighters that had over 10 losses each.
hm hard pick. MMA Undercard is better tho, so im gonna watch this over gayass Ryan Garcia
By P4P you mean Canelo and KingRy right?

Because Kovalev is no P4P

Back