Boxing > MMA tonight

Touch of Death

Free @Soul On Ice
@Brown
Reaction score
Canelo/Kovalev > Masvidal/Nate

And I'm a MMA fan and I prefer MMA to boxing although I like boxing too.

Masvidal/Nate is the 4th best fight of the main card. Lee vs Gillespie, Luque vs Wonderboy and Gas vs Till are better fights.

I don't even know why Canelo/Kovalev are fighting after Masvidal/Nate. I don't even plan to watch Masvidal/Nate but I will watch the rest of the main card. And now I have to waste extra time waiting for the Masvidal/Nate BS to finish before I can watch Canelo/Kovalev.

I'm sorry I love MMA but tonight Boxing main event > UFC main event.

It is what it is.

I’m in NY wearing my Gamebred hat... some idiot was just asking me a bunch of questions about Colby for some reason like I was on a fighters team,. Just told him a bunch of BS he wanted to hear. told him they were cutting him win or lose and that he once was gonna be cut.... like anyone would know that.
I feel like they didn’t promote the boxing fight much

Last edited:
A cherry picked fight is better than one nobody can really settle on?

lmao.

I am watching both at the same time.

CLENelo vs another aged fighter who was ruined a by Ward 2yrs ago.

Naw.

Great night for combat sports. It's kind of odd that you're an mma fan but dont plan on watching the main event. Even if you rank it 4th best on the card, that's still good considering how stacked the card is.

Did they do kovalev dirty and made him drop too much weight or cant gain as much he wants after weigh in?

Isn't main event boxing fight delay until after the ufc main event?

Something like that, yah. I think the boxing scheduled to go after. I got the UFC on Tv and the Dazn stream on laptop.

I agree with you but only because of Canelo, otherwise UFC is way more interesting than the actual boxing.

Boxing is an Art..... MMA is for the savages like me!

Back