Boxing: Might as well be worked.

Gentlemen, where there is money, there is corruption. Sports, politics, business, you name it.

Gentlemen, where there is money, there is corruption. Sports, politics, business, you name it.

Yes there is. I just hate that when you talk about boxing with a non boxing fan they always say the sport is corrupt. I don't deny that it is. I just hate that other sports are corrupt but thats ok, it's only ever boxing that gets criticised for it.

Yes there is. I just hate that when you talk about boxing with a non boxing fan they always say the sport is corrupt. I don't deny that it is. I just hate that other sports are corrupt but thats ok, it's only ever boxing that gets criticised for it.

I hear that,

At least in boxing, half the athletes arn't under investigation for steroid use.

In boxing you don't see as many upsets like you do in mma, e.g St.Pierre - Serra 1

It happens, just not as frequent.

Boxing is dead.
Well, its live inside MMA atleast.

Hi Interesting,

Thanks for showing off your ignorance. Do you have any other valuable nuggets of information you can share with us? By the way, with comments like this, I dont think you'll be long for the sherdog world.

Hugs and Kisses,

mschatz

Boxing is dead.
Well, its live inside MMA atleast.

I find it funny when MMA fighters want "bang" and stand and "trade" punches. And their fans love it. In that case why not just watch Boxing? Marquez vs. Vazquez was the definition of Banging and Trading. And so is Boxing...

Hi Interesting,

Thanks for showing off your ignorance. Do you have any other valuable nuggets of information you can share with us? By the way, with comments like this, I dont think you'll be long for the sherdog world.

Hugs and Kisses,

mschatz

That's weak sauce. We both know Nikolai in your av would have clipped him.

You can't kill boxing i mean since 688 BC. when it was an olympic game for the first time and still going in 1681 in London it got the name "boxing" now do really think it will ever die......:icon_neut

Back