Boxing Legends in Coming!

Tim Witherspoon

Here Comes Thor's Hammer
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Terrible Tim Witherspoon here and I have great news! After much discussion you may see many more legends making accounts here!! This is a great forum and many of us former professional boxers have decided we are coming together and forming a tight online community. Sherdog has been great to me and I think you will be great for these other fighters. It will take time, but we will get there with your help! Thank you boxing fans!!!

TS needs to be paid for all his contributions.
Somebody tag a bunch of senior staff members!

were-not-worthy-waynes-world.gif

Hopefully people can be respectful. Years back, I remember some big names posting here in the MMA sections. Royce Gracie, Josh Barnett, Gary Goodridge and there was never a shortage of douchebags looking to shit on them. I actually think they Royce Gracie incident is where the fighter bashing rule came from.

Hopefully people can be respectful. Years back, I remember some big names posting here in the MMA sections. Royce Gracie, Josh Barnett, Gary Goodridge and there was never a shortage of douchebags looking to shit on them. I actually think they Royce Gracie incident is where the fighter bashing rule came from.

Yeah I feel like chat forums have sort of matured a bit these days, the people that have stuck around are generally pretty transparent and just want to talk about the topics because no one else in their real life wants to. (Generally of course)

Great stuff @Tim Witherspoon ! Though if Ricky Hatton comes on I'll probably have to abuse him for beating up my boy Kostya! (I'm joking but I'm still not over it, I'll never watch a replay of that one)

barnett taking down wolfman Dan was an epic piece of sherdog history

Riddick Bowe posting here should be interesting.

It'd be cool to see a few high level coaches posting and providing analysis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back