Boxing is dead

The second MMA is legalized in New York (Which it should be), MSG will be sold out insanely quickly.

Wait till they sell out the Rogers Centre in Toronto in 2011 (50,000+ seats)

Jean Pascal vs Lucian Bute can sell out the Olympic Stadium, which is a bigger venue.

Well, after paying hundreds and even thousands of dollars to sit there watching several fights of which mean nothing in their own ranking system because their top stars refuse to fight each other, and each meaningless fight going to a 12 round boring decision, they're extremely pissed off and angry so they take it out on anything they're asked about.

This guy knows ^^^ :) (Taken from another thread)

It's the truth by the way, and you ALL know it.

Boxing will never die no matter how popular MMA gets. Wanna know why? Because people will always want to watch a good old fashioned fist fight. The idea of two men standing toe to toe and hitting each other with their hands is something that will always interest the public. While other forms of combat have and will continue to take notice from the mainstream, two men punching each other will always be a staple in the athletic world.

Excuse me then, TSN** (In Canada) which is owned by ESPN.

I remember seeing Pacqiuao/Clottey days later, and Mosley vs. whoever was just on the other night too (and that just happened extremely recently)

And your point is?

Jean Pascal vs Lucian Bute can sell out the Olympic Stadium, which is a bigger venue.

LOL.

St-Pierre/Koscheck in December will sell out Bell Centre easily ,and could very well sell out in the Stade Olympique if they wanted to hold it there.

The second MMA is legalized in New York (Which it should be), MSG will be sold out insanely quickly.

Wait till they sell out the Rogers Centre in Toronto in 2011 (50,000+ seats)

WWF sold out Pontiac Silverdome.
Canadians want more than snow.
Could they sell out Rogers Centre if the ufc did 12+ shows there every year like Vegas?

LOL.

St-Pierre/Koscheck in December will sell out Bell Centre easily ,and could very well sell out in the Stade Olympique if they wanted to hold it there.

Bute > GSP. He's not even Canadian.

You seriously don't know shit, except ultimate fightin'.

WWF sold out Pontiac Silverdome.
Canadians want more than snow.
Could they sell out Rogers Centre if the ufc did 12+ shows there every year like Vegas?

Yes they could. Ontario is the mecca of MMA, despite it not being legalized till January 1st, 2011.

You have no idea how big it is here. You see more new MMA gyms then McDonalds around here. It's like Soccer in Italy.

LOL.

And Lucian Bute fills up the Bell Centre too. What does it matter? Justin Beiber tours sell out faster than any of my favorite musician's tours do. Am I supposed to be sad? Does it mean I have to like a high pitched teenage boy because it's more popular?

Bute > GSP. He's not even Canadian.

You seriously don't know shit, except ultimate fightin'.

I know he isn't Canadian, but since he 'fights out of Montreal', the fans go ape shit for him. It's ridiculous.

I know boxing, trust me. I just don't care for the 'sweet science'.

No, they do not air on ESPN three days after it happens, or a week, or a month, or ever. ESPN does not have access to HBO's archive. They have limited access to Showtime's, but Showtime has not been in the PPV business for years.

Thank You...

they flood boxing threads with nonsense.....

LOL, lemme guess, you've got Willie Pep DVDs too.

:rolleyes:

Nope, I would not waste money on any boxing DVD's.

Whether it be Ali, Pep, Whitaker, Mayweather or the great 'Pacman', it doesn't interest me. But I still understand the sport.

I know he isn't Canadian, but since he 'fights out of Montreal', the fans go ape shit for him. It's ridiculous.

I know boxing, trust me. I just don't care for the 'sweet science'.

You're getting your ass kicked here so you started a bitch thread in the HW's.

I hope other Canadians aren't insecure little ***s like you.

What a punk.

Nope, I would not waste money on any boxing DVD's.

Whether it be Ali, Pep, Whitaker, Mayweather or the great 'Pacman', it doesn't interest me. But I still understand the sport.

Then why the f*ck did you inject your insecure bull**** here?

What a punk.

He definitely doesn't speak for all of us Canadians.

What a punk.

Did it to piss you off, be a nice boy and go post in it.

awesome promo. Ready for Ward to win that super 6 tourney :D

Back