Boxing is corrupted? LOL!

2 questions - genuine questions

1) What is the Zuffa angle and benefit to fix a Bisping win? Also is that perceived benefit worth the damage to the company / sport if exposed?

2) Who were the judges tonight? Americans, Brits, or a mix?

1. As mediocre as he is, proven after time and time again, Bisping is still the posterboy MMA fighter for English MMA fans. The UFC needed him (and still do, it seems) to keep the fans there interested in their products.

In addition, there is no damage to the company if you don't get caught. Who's going to investigate them, the FBI or the CIA? LOL! They've got bigger fish to fry.

2. I don't know the nationality of the judges tonight, but one thing I can say for certain: Curruption transcends nationality and ethnicity.

Nope its not corrupt at all, Bisping won 48-47, I scored it exactly the same as all the 3 judges scored it. he landed a lot more than Silva.

Bisping winning UD over Silva is a clear indication the judges in MMA are on Zuffa payroll...

Not a fan of either fighters, but this is a clear robbery. The people who got robbed are the people who bet money on this fight.
It has nothing to do with Zuffa this is London and its always that way if Bisping goes to a decision. I dont really know why they held the fight there Bisping is nowhere near as worthy to have fights somewhere favoring him as Anderson does. If this fight had been anywhere else Anderson would have won. Everybody thats been into mma for awhile knew in advance if it went to decision who the winner would be.

1. As mediocre as he is, proven after time and time again, Bisping is still the posterboy MMA fighter for English MMA fans. The UFC needed him (and still do, it seems) to keep the fans there interested in their products.

In addition, there is no damage to the company if you don't get caught. Who's going to investigate them, the FBI or the CIA? LOL! They've got bigger fish to fry.

2. I don't know the nationality of the judges tonight, but one thing I can say for certain: Curruption transcends nationality and ethnicity.

Did the UFC not need their posterboy when he dropped a close decision to Sonnen and Wand? Bisping is pretty cemented as the head of British MMA, he doesn't need gifts at this stage in his career.

Are you on Anderson's payroll?

if it was anything other than 29-28 i would've agreed

Bisping winning UD over Silva is a clear indication the judges in MMA are on Zuffa payroll...

Not a fan of either fighters, but this is a clear robbery. The people who got robbed are the people who bet money on this fight.

Yeah because Zuffa doesn't want a big Anderson Silva return - stop going full retard!

Silva lost because he fought like an idiot. He was literally giving away rounds. The score was correct. Anderson gave Bisping a beating but lost the decision and that's all on him for clowning and giving away rounds.

you need to just walk away from MMA..
I don't see the controversy, it was a clear 1 2 and 4 for bisping.
he nearly beat himself..
dropped sliva twice and was having it his way...

come on, there were much more debatable decisions on this card earlier in the evening..

give it up dude, JUST GIVE IT UP!

Silva lost because he fought like an idiot. He was literally giving away rounds. The score was correct. Anderson gave Bisping a beating but lost the decision and that's all on him for clowning and giving away rounds.

yep

This would be valid during the mid to late 2000s...but even if it was still true now...AS's potential for superfights etc more than outweighs the value of Bisping's UK posterboy status. Clearly Dana was rooting for AS and tried to talk him up afterwards.

ts was watching dancing with the stars with bisping and silva rather than an mma fight

Idiotic logic, considering it was that single knee strike at the end of the 3rd that did all the damage.

Bisping couldn't even get a cutman to take care of it before the 4th because of Anderson's dumb celebration, and Bisping still won the round.

How do you win a round when you are clearly finished before the bell?

boxing is for pussies

canelo ggg ducking each other by 5 pounds, hahahhaha

Back