Boxing gym charges 464,11 US Dollars for a year

Really all you need is a space and bodies for work.

My new gym's small as well, no heavybags, but I have one at the local chain gym so it works out.

But hey, its hard to beat free
Yeah it's mainly pad work and sparring at muay thai so the small set up works. I only joined the boxing gym initially for weight training and access to heavy bags

One can learn the technical aspects of striking online. The only thing needed to reach profiency is a gym and partners to spar with. You will never get good at boxing if you don't spar boxing rules against other boxers. Even the best technical K1 fighters like Hoost are a far cry from high level boxing even though their fundamentals are excellent.

Last edited:
Also 3 hour sessions! That probably means I can arrive whenever I want within this time frame, which is perfect for a undergraduate student with irregular schedules.
Or go for all 3 hours and be a badass.

I've located another one that only charges 186 US Dollar

Both are fighting gyms with competitors.

Why are the prices so different? And what do you, the reader, pay to box or kickbox/thai box?

Id love those prices. gyms in thailand expect $300usd a month

There's lots if countries that use dollar, you have to put USD in

full

There's lots if countries that use dollar, you have to put USD in

full

His does say USD though. Europeans seem to use commas how we use periods when it comes to numbers.

<Fedor23>

You guys are trippin. The value is the same. It's used interchangeably.

Periods when listing currency are usually used to denote cents, or fractions out of 100 of 1 single unit of currency (so you would never have more than two decimal places [in a base ten number system {hence 'decimal'}]).

Commas are used to denote jumps in grand amplitude, ie, from hundreds, to thousands, from hundreds of thousands to millions, from hundreds of millions to billions, and et cetera. It is not strictly necessary to do this, but it often is done to make large numbers easier to read by humans. It does also mean though you would not (properly) see someone use a comma for only two decimal places.

Back