Boxing gloves

My BGV9 set did not come with a hologram sticker and they’re genuine

I own a pair of challenger 2.0 boxing gloves and I have wrist pain sometimes when I’m sparring the gloves just don’t feel very tight around the wrists they fit but I’m looking for gloves that are rediculous tight around the wrists something super tight I only want Velcro I tried on a pair of ringside apex they felt decent and also a pair of fighting gloves both were better feeling than mine I am looking for recommendations please I need help!! Within 150$ or lower

I was having issues as well and found this video helpful for wrapping up in a different way than I was using before.

I was having issues as well and found this video helpful for wrapping up in a different way than I was using before.

I feel these video posts about your sponsored MMA friend are verging on spam. Give it a rest, bro.

I feel these video posts about your sponsored MMA friend are verging on spam. Give it a rest, bro.
I mean, they aren't but I could see why you say that, it's just someone who i look up to in the fighting world so I like to share his points and opinions that we share. Plus he has videos explaining it ‍♂️

I mean, they aren't but I could see why you say that, it's just someone who i look up to in the fighting world so I like to share his points and opinions that we share. Plus he has videos explaining it ‍♂️

Who is he and why should we take advice from him though?

Who is he and why should we take advice from him though?
He used to be a golden glove boxer and is a pro mma fighter now, he's damn good and trains like the best haha he's actually got a fight in iowa in the LFA 60 this month.

I used to bartend and he was a security guard there, thats how i met him

I really like rival the rs1 and rs2v are awesome super durable really nice tight fit. The inside is so comfy. Great for both bag n pads. I got the velcro in 14 and lace up for hard sparring days. I got my 14s on special n then couldnt resist a laced pair .

what do you think about ringside omega sparring gloves ?

i havent found any review about ringside omega is it good gloves ? i have 30 $ promo balance also have a discount at the moment

Back