Boxing fundamentals

andy9432

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Both the Co-main and the main event this was the sole winner. Boxing as a martial art is severily underappreciated. IMO boxing is the best single martial art.

Even Conor has a background in boxing.

who da fuck under-appreciated boxing??
it's one of the primary martial art up there with bjj, wrestling and muay thai

Edmond Tarverdyan is why Rhonda has no boxing skill. He's not even a MMA guy.

who da fuck under-appreciated boxing??
it's one of the primary martial art up there with bjj, wrestling and muay thai
I feel like many people doesn´t train boxing at all. They replace boxing with muay thai or kickboxing.

Both the Co-main and the main event this was the sole winner. Boxing as a martial art is severily underappreciated. IMO boxing is the best single martial art.

Lol...No, it's still wrestling. If Cody and Amanda didn't have great TDD they would've been taken down and their proved ineffective.

Boxing Is not a martial art......it's a science with a very sweet taste.

This is the boxing era of MMA, 3 of the best fighters in the sport have a solid amateur boxing background and are dominating with mainly boxing.

I don't know if I would go as far as saying it's the best single martial art, but it is very important, and as MMA evolves it's becoming more important.

The new cool thing in MMA is movement, and boxing has always been much about footwork and angles – more so than Muy Thai or the various grappling disciplines at least.

Back