Boxing forums thoughts on Penn/Sherk

Holyfield had almost perfect techinque.

weight lifting and moving up to 154 was probably the worst decision Shane Mosely ever made. it was not good for his game by any means

I see your Yanqui doodle dandy, and raise you a Matt Skelton.

How's the carwash business? Got a job for me yet?

Oooh, stop the fight. I think I over-trained.

Penn's striking was more accurate and effective, obviously. But Sherk was landing some crisp punches as well. He should've thrown a few more kicks in my opinion. BJ's reach really helped him a lot. That, and the fact that he's just the better striker. I question Sherk's strategy for this fight.

How's the carwash business? Got a job for me yet?

I gave that up some time ago to my bother-in-law, and went back to the business of pounding nails and making houses look pretty.

You need a job still?

But hey, in my previous post, did I happen to mention that Squires happened to be from your corner of the world?

Australian Bill Squires.

*snickers*

You should be proud.

I gave that up some time ago to my bother-in-law, and went back to the business of pounding nails and making houses look pretty.

You need a job still?

But hey, in my previous post, did I happen to mention that Squires happened to be from your corner of the world?

Australian Bill Squires.

*snickers*

You should be proud.

I always need a job, man. Especially since Im strugling so much at uni post-diagnosis.

I'd venture a guess that Aussie Bill would take out Cannuck Willie D in...oh, minus a round.

I always need a job, man. Especially since Im strugling so much at uni post-diagnosis.

I'd venture a guess that Aussie Bill would take out Cannuck Willie D in...oh, minus a round.

You can be the honorary NSW Level 7 representitive.

Back