Boxing fans thoughts on Mayweather vs McGregor in MMA

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
0nPweoS.png

holy shit he's right.

So according to this guy Floyd can grapple and knows his muay thai.

Well then, no need to stall. Book it.

lmao how fucking funny would it be if a boxer came into the UFC and actually beat the so-called biggest star.

This guy's obviously delusional though. He would get violated on the mat.

Fuck it, book it Dana. Floyd via cardio advantage after stalling

floyd via tko

conor is stupid enough to try and box with him in a mma fight

the fight IS NOT happening anyway

but floyd via KO ;)

I believe we will see Floyd vs Conor is the cage, just watching Floyd social media, he already started to promote the fight, but ... the fight will not have ground fighting involved, Floyd is not crazy.

Will be a striking match in the cage with 4 ounces gloves most likely.

K1/NCAA Floyd to the rescue

comical.

we all knew Conor had a 1% chance in the boxing ring (though his trollish fans pretend not to), and Floyd has about the same chance in the octagon of pulling a straight up fucking Ray Mercer v Tim Sylvia punch outta his ass.

but 3 Conor leg kicks - where Conor is loose and having fun, instead of focusing on boxing stances he doesn't intuitively know - and Floyd doesn't walk for days.

Last edited:
The fight would be over after the first leg kick lands solid

Had another dude in a group chat I'm in say Floyd won't win but would make it competitive like Conor did because he is the GOAT

<36>

Lol Floyd would put Conor to sleep with 4 ounce gloves. Look what he did to him with 8 oz gloves.

I give Floyd the same chance as I gave Conor in their boxing match. 5-10% chance to win, he gets a lucky shot in and knocks Conor out or Conor gasses out before the 5th.

Reality Conor has to do fight long distance, chop on Floyd's legs with kicks. could easily take Floyd to the ground after taking his legs out and submit Floyd. Conor would have be extremely cocky just box Floyd under mma rules.

This boxing fans are delusion as mma fans thinking Conor would beat Floyd under boxing rules.

The fight would be over after the first leg kick lands solid

Doubtful.

I feel like Floyd rocks and KOs McGregor pretty easily if they are standing.

Would be funny seeing McGregor shoot for takedowns.

Conor would immediately panic wrestle, and destroy Floyd on the mat. I'm not a Conor fan, but I'm not naive neither.

Conor lasted 10 boxing rounds against a top 15 ATG boxer with a rushed camp, no boxing trainer & a movement coach.

Floyd couldn't last 10m inside a cage with Conor.

Conor lasted 10 boxing rounds against a top 15 ATG boxer with a rushed camp, no boxing trainer & a movement coach.

Floyd couldn't last 10m inside a cage with Conor.

>Lasted 10 rounds

Lol this is how naive the MMA casual fan base is... to actually BELIEVE Connie made it on his own and Floyd didn’t CARRY Connie 10 rounds to make it a Spectacle.

<36>

Doubtful.

I feel like Floyd rocks and KOs McGregor pretty easily if they are standing.

Would be funny seeing McGregor shoot for takedowns.
doubt it, conor lasted way too long when they fought and got stopped more because of exhaustion

0nPweoS.png

holy shit he's right.

Obviously Mr. Schaum here has never experienced a good thai clinch. Or ever trained on the ground for that matter.

"He will hold until" lmao

He'll hold until he gets swept/tripped or has his guard passed.

Back