Boxing Fans - NoBSBoxing awaits

Did Craig let it die, it won't load?

Wow, the 15 guys who post there will be really disappointed.

Ha ha. My man, your like an elephant.
I never understood that foolishness; you were a prolific poster, most boards love ultra-active members.

Anyway, I dropped by sometime back in the summer, while browsing I ran into a hot pepper thread. Craig made several videos of himself eating super hot peppers, funny stuff. The best one was of Zac eating a "mess up your future offspring it was so hot" pepper, I was crying I was laughing so hard. The thing that got me was, he was so out of it midway through video, he kept turning the can of whatever he was drinking toward the camera after each sip, kinda like product placement; you had to see it, hysterical. I didn't have my password for the site at the time. I meant to go back and comment on it, for some reason i never got to it.

I liked Zac and few other guys there, it's was a shame people got so pissy.

That sucks... I've been trying to get it to laod for a couple of minutes too.

There is a new site with some of the guys from nobs. Pm me if you want the address.

Used to post there, it was fun.

Boxing started to die on me; reason I had nothing to post anymore.

What happened to EX dude was in or started most every RBR for years

I logged on Facebook for the first time in years and saw that Doron was married and had some short people now, good for him. That boy came to my house for a big fight years ago.

The site tanked after I left and thats a fact.

why didn’t you respond to my second “post more in RBR “ comment? You Yankees are cantankerous, aren’t you

In case y’all were wondering, bear season starts in just a few days. Everyone should be excited, If your smart you are, just saying

I have a new canning recipe I’m gonna try this year if I find one worth taking. Canned meat sounds gross but don’t knock it till ya try it, bear is uniquely suited for that cooking method.

In case y’all were wondering, bear season starts in just a few days. Everyone should be excited, If your smart you are, just saying

I have a new canning recipe I’m gonna try this year if I find one worth taking. Canned meat sounds gross but don’t knock it till ya try it, bear is uniquely suited for that cooking method.

Wait. Americans eat bears when they shoot them?

Back