Boxing Fans - NoBSBoxing awaits

I am new to that site as well, it is tight. I have learned a lot just reading the different sub forums, the gym section is like the stand up section here but more boxing oriented and with sooooo much less bullshit.

You should work for our marketing department :icon_lol:

I'll bite. One thing I'll miss here is a grizzled Veteran, armed with knowledge, schooling the masses of Shardawg Combat Aficionados in the Pugilistic Arts, which was often the highlight of this forum.

Hopefully there's a few of those over at Nobs for the Vets to educate in their intricate ways.

I'm just gonna lurk and enjoy the read, cause I swore to myself I won't be the Rookie.

a (k)nob in uk slang means penis.

nobsboxing....well u can instantly imagine what us brits think:icon_twis

nevertheless, its a good site. some great stuff on there.

I'm glad someone explained that because I had no idea what he was talking about.

To all the remaining boxing fans here who haven't signed up over at NobsBoxing please do.
Better topics, better discussions, more knowledgeable members.

Kid's gone, Seano's not coming back, Bradlee is audi-5, Duck will only come back to kill the next reincarnation of himself.
So go where they go now - noBSboxing.

What the? Seano is gone too!?

Good Lord, I go on hiatus for a little while to come back to this forum finally going completely down the pooper, That's unfortunate. Kid getting banned, Brad and McDuck getting banned again, More quality posters leaving, Damn. This forum as a whole is moderated by either fifteen year olds or retards. (Third Party, Sinister, chatz, etc not counted of coarse, If they are still around that is.) If you don't agree, or you troll MMA (But not the other way around, Obviously), Bye-Bye. The website as a whole has turned to shit as well, I haven't read an article on the front page that could be passed as anything near being journalistic. It's all turning into strict UFC only banter, Disgusting. The front page articles resemble something taken out of a high school English I class.

Judging by some posters in some current topics it seems like the floodgates have been opened and the mongoloids have been unleashed. A flood, I tell ya! We went from decent discussion 6 to 8 months ago, To constant Floyd vs Manny arguments, then to MMA vs Boxing taking the main focus. It's been a very long time since there has been solid back and forth; Time to move on then. I made an account at No BS a while ago, I might go hunt down the password and start firing off posts.

Good Lord, I go on hiatus for a little while to come back to this forum finally going completely down the pooper, That's unfortunate. Kid getting banned, Brad and McDuck getting banned again, More quality posters leaving, Damn. This forum as a whole is moderated by either fifteen year olds or retards. (Third Party, Sinister, chatz, etc not counted of coarse, If they are still around that is.) If you don't agree, or you troll MMA (But not the other way around, Obviously), Bye-Bye. The website as a whole has turned to shit as well, I haven't read an article on the front page that could be passed as anything near being journalistic. It's all turning into strict UFC only banter, Disgusting. The front page articles resemble something taken out of a high school English I class.

Judging by some posters in some current topics it seems like the floodgates have been opened and the mongoloids have been unleashed. A flood, I tell ya! We went from decent discussion 6 to 8 months ago, To constant Floyd vs Manny arguments, then to MMA vs Boxing taking the main focus. It's been a very long time since there has been solid back and forth; Time to move on then. I made an account at No BS a while ago, I might go hunt down the password and start firing off posts.

here i think you dropped this

how-to-use-tampons.gif

Whoa, Kid Mccoy got banned?

lol wow, can some one fill me in? Did a pro mma mod ban him or what? (or being a homophobe?)

I can only imagine how more embarrassing it would be if Toney ko'd Couture.

Whoa, Kid Mccoy got banned?

lol wow, can some one fill me in? Did a pro mma mod ban him or what? (or being a homophobe?)

I can only imagine how more embarrassing it would be if Toney ko'd Couture.

That rat Letyourhandsgo snitched on him.

here i think you dropped this

how-to-use-tampons.gif

Well, Here's something for you:

Buttplug.png

Maybe it will stop some of the shit you "contribute" to this forum.

Why not one for that mouth while we're at it. It bet it's a good change of pace over a cock.

cork.jpg

Damn, I just reduced your carbon footprint by 70%. No gas coming out of either end.

Blow that one out your ass, Douche nozzle. I'll see who's worth seeing at No BS then. Have fun with the circle jerk. Don't forget to give the reach around.

:icon_chee

Last edited:
I read and post at ESB and have not heard of NOBS. I am going to check it out.

Thanks for the info :)

I post there regularly. They have one of the best MMA forums around; Mostly because there's not much traffic like in the Heavies and the handful of posters are well-informed and mature. What I like about NoBS the most is that there isn't a pissing contest between MMA fans and boxing fans like you see on Sherdog. And if it does flare up, an admin will squash it quickly.

I post there regularly. They have one of the best MMA forums around; Mostly because there's not much traffic like in the Heavies and the handful of posters are well-informed and mature. What I like about NoBS the most is that there isn't a pissing contest between MMA fans and boxing fans like you see on Sherdog. And if it does flare up, an admin will squash it quickly.

Can't agree. Theres some smart posters there, some I really liked, but Ive posted here at ESB and at NOBS and I never got trolled worse than I did at NOBS than at any site ever. Half of them are retards who got IP banned from this site.

On fight nights there'd be like 3 people posting there.

To be fair.. you call me a troll for having an opinion sometimes seano..lol

Nobs is a great forum where the best of sherdog have escaped to long ago imo...

hah! you got dubs already.

Back