Boxing Fans - NoBSBoxing awaits

edit- most false statement I've made on this site.

Last edited:
edit

Last edited:
All right. Enough Sherdog. I feel dirty now.

Nobs is alright save for that one dork that posts there under the name Arbuckle.

Arbuckle is pretty cool I like his posts.

Where have you been???

At NOBS. I post under the name Arbuckle over there. This place was sucking the fun out of fights for me. I had to stop by and check out the mass bannings though. You been to NOBS?

At NOBS. I post under the name Arbuckle over there. This place was sucking the fun out of fights for me. I had to stop by and check out the mass bannings though. You been to NOBS?

Yeah I registered. I stopped posting in this section, so I'll start posting over there for boxing.

Arbuckle is a gay name.

I never met any gays named Arbuckle.

To all the remaining boxing fans here who haven't signed up over at NobsBoxing please do.
Better topics, better discussions, more knowledgeable members.

Kid's gone, Seano's not coming back, Bradlee is audi-5, Duck will only come back to kill the next reincarnation of himself.
So go where they go now - noBSboxing.

Sounds like a good idea, I'm in
Posted via Mobile Device

We have a wide variety of members at our place with knowledge to burn.

If you want to talk Boxing and have fun doing it again, then anyone is welcome.

Nobs Boxing.... I dont think they thought that name through as well as they could have. :wink:

This place has been a little dry lately though, might check it out.

Nobs Boxing.... I dont think they thought that name through as well as they could have. :wink:

This place has been a little dry lately though, might check it out.

a (k)nob in uk slang means penis.

nobsboxing....well u can instantly imagine what us brits think:icon_twis

nevertheless, its a good site. some great stuff on there.

I am new to that site as well, it is tight. I have learned a lot just reading the different sub forums, the gym section is like the stand up section here but more boxing oriented and with sooooo much less bullshit.

lurked around in the gym section there for a while...guess I'll finally join.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back