Boxing Fans - NoBSBoxing awaits

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
To all the remaining boxing fans here who haven't signed up over at NobsBoxing please do.
Better topics, better discussions, more knowledgeable members.

Kid's gone, Seano's not coming back, Bradlee is audi-5, Duck will only come back to kill the next reincarnation of himself.
So go where they go now - noBSboxing.

Yeah guys, I recommend it. I have only been here a few months and it is starting to go down hill. We used to be able to have a discussion with a few(5-10 people) and get really into it and now it seems that unless your talking about Pac/Floyd, Tyson or Toney/Randy people here don't even reply to you post. Some still try here and that's great but it seems to be getting harder and harder to have deep discussions about things without trolls and fanboys coming in and spewing hate for this or that. Which normally used to not happen but now it seems the Mods have left and anything goes on now. So I would say if you really want to get more into the sport and try to learn more, then yall should atleast check out Nobs.

Might have to check this out Paul. Was never a regular on the boxing forum but I always enjoyed reading the conversations and adding when I felt necessary. Sherdog in general has become kinda stale to me.

Signed up earlier today. Same name. See you over there.

EDIT: I'll probably still hang around here though. But if it turns out that everyone's leaving, I'll probably follow suit.

But you will get the right to look down with contempt on the majority of eastsideboxing posters.
Fair deal, right?

that is totally fair. I hear esb gives out fruity-looking Kung Fu sashes for posting there.
pfft.jpg

eastside is just too british for me.

cant get through any discussion without hearing lad or mate 1000x. its quite annoying

eastside is just too british for me.

cant get through any discussion without hearing lad or mate 1000x. its quite annoying

Quite annoying eh????

Caught you you red coat sumbitch!!!!!!

Only a brit would say the word "Quite"

now go back to eastside!

:icon_chee

Hope you post there mosre often too Cracky. Pretty much anyone who isn't an annoying troll could find a home there to discuss the sweet science. Of course we only trolled Seano here, but that doesn't count.

Back