Boxing fans are so weird ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im just a casual, but IMO this fight wasnt that boring.

Joshua KOd people left and right in the past and he lost vs Ruiz. He changed his style and improved a loot. His cardio and footwork was really impressive.

You guys should be more like MMA fans, because they would have said something like that:
" OMG HES THE GOAT. High fight IQ. He improved a loot." ... still better than:" boring fight, he ran away, pussy, ruiz is a can etc."

I have no idea why boxing is still the biggest combat sport in the world ... boxing sucks at promoting fights and boxing fans are the worst.

1- You as a Conor fan have no business claiming ANYONE else as “the worst”.

2- GSP was criticized like crazy for years for fighting safe.

3- Boxing fans are way more rational than MMA fans. I follow both. It isn’t even close. Boxing fans in general have seen more and experienced more due to the sports much longer history.

MMA is constantly populated by newb fans of whatever new star UFC chooses to promote... like Conor.
These newbs run their mouth even though they don’t know shit, they make real fans look bad... Then a decent portion of them go away when that star inevitably fades.

I think most of the people shitting on this fight ARE actually MMA fans already, or casuals, and not boxing fans. Boxing fans know it was a great performance.

That fight was boring and frustrating to watch

nah, he's scared so he runs. Boxing is kinda shit since the Maywether era, Mayweather taught people how to make fighting as boring as humanly possible run run throw a punch run run run throw a punch. LOL AJ took a page out of his book and now hes considered "a great boxer" when really he was scared as fuck lmao.

I think most of the people shitting on this fight ARE actually MMA fans already, or casuals, and not boxing fans. Boxing fans know it was a great performance.
Yeah a lot of the people talking shit don't post here normally.

Muh sweet science

Mostly wilder fans hoping AJ would be ko'ed and upset he didn't fight like an idiot again. And some Fury’s fans who jiz there pants when he does this with less punching, but AJ doing it better is cowardly.​

It was disappointing the moment Ruiz got in the scale. I was under the impression he was going to lose weight, people were saying he looked slimmer and I figured he had a strategy. When he got on that scale I realized he had no chance.

boxing sucks at promoting fights
At least in europe doesn't sucks.
We do also fight nights with boxers, K-1 guys and MMA in one fight night too.

and boxing fans are the worst.
If we consider these insulting comments, especially in websites, where mods are sitting almost 24/7 just to clean shit out, then Yes….
This forum is realtively calm actually….:)

No, boxing fans are more rational as it doesn't really attract the bro types unless its an extremely popular fighter.

I thought this fight was frustrating but not because of AJ. He fought he needed to win. Ruiz was very frustrating as it seemed he didn't run a game plan strategy at all during this camp.

Nothing like feeling another mans soft dong on the inside of your leg.
Some people call that fighting.
If I couldnt punch, I guess Id call that fighting too

YyslyNA.gif

the problem people have with this performance is that andy is a mediocre fighter in the absolute worst shape of his life and joshua fought him like he was prime foreman

After AJ lost the first time, they said that in order for him to win the rematch he'd have to do exactly what he did tonight. And when he fights the perfect fight to win back his belts, they shit on him. Boxing fans are weird man

No, boxing fans are more rational as it doesn't really attract the bro types unless its an extremely popular fighter.

I thought this fight was frustrating but not because of AJ. He fought he needed to win. Ruiz was very frustrating as it seemed he didn't run a game plan strategy at all during this camp.
I heard them mention on the broadcast that his coach wanted him in camp in July but Ruiz showed up in September.

That tells pretty much the whole story for me. He didn’t put in the work (physically, mentally, strategically..) AJ did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back