Boxing Discussion VIII

Yes, yes it was. I thought he was gonna get AB out of there since he was clearly there for the check. I was worried about my $10 flyer on Cobbs decision +140 but I got lucky that Broner has good recovery abilities. Cobbs looked like he trained his ass off and kudos, his post-fight interview was hilariously cringy as fuck though. Because IT AIN'T OVER!!!
He won’t be winning any elite fights but he was perfect for this job. Definitely thought he would treat this as a big opportunity and he did.

Abreu no good, apparently fight looked fixed so tough loss

I think there is a tiny bit of value on Gary Antuanne Russell @1.16.

In my opinion, he’s one of the very best - if not the best - boxers in the division. I remember being incredibly impressed by his performance against Jovanie Santiago. I wouldn’t expect a match between him and Subriel, for instance, to stray too far from evens. He’s 3-1 against Boots Ennis, after all.

I think there is a tiny bit of value on Gary Antuanne Russell @1.16.

In my opinion, he’s one of the very best - if not the best - boxers in the division. I remember being incredibly impressed by his performance against Jovanie Santiago. I wouldn’t expect a match between him and Subriel, for instance, to stray too far from evens. He’s 3-1 against Boots Ennis, after all.
Easy to say a -600 favorite is easy money… but I do think he should he around 1.09-1.11, which is a big difference from 1.16.

Rewatched Barthelemy fight. Russell struggles with lefties, it seems. Passing.

Backing Victor Toney at +285 against Jordan Panthen tonight. Hoping to make some money for the weekend, think there are some juicy spots this weekend.

I think Claggett has a chance this weekend, better than +680 ML and +1400 Decision anyway

What's his style?
People just think hes a brawler but his footwork and combinations have improved alot, hes a decent pressure fighter.

Teo will very likely land something at some point, he is way better but Claggett is way higher output, if he can get the 2nd half of the fight he'd have banked rounds and Teo could tire or even quit when the going gets tough

Claggett +350 more accurate for mine and decision +800ish

Claggett with the bookies is favoured to throw and land more punches yet has insane odds to win. Doesnt add up for mine

Might as well take stab at bitch ass draw on Mas-Diaz. They both old and shot at this point. I would also think they are pretty even when it comes to hand stuff, Mas had big advantages with legs and defensive grappling. And Mas was obviously way faster.but thats probably gone now. I wouldnt play Mas, thats for sure.

I'm out of the loop but seeing Jacobs s as an underdog vs Shane Mosley Jr. Is weird to see. I guess Jacobs is just old? Has Jr. Improved a lot? He was mid level last I remember.

Fisher rounds 1-2 is +200 vs Babic.

Babic looked shot his last fight.

Might as well take stab at bitch ass draw on Mas-Diaz. They both old and shot at this point. I would also think they are pretty even when it comes to hand stuff, Mas had big advantages with legs and defensive grappling. And Mas was obviously way faster.but thats probably gone now. I wouldnt play Mas, thats for sure.
Diaz decision +450 and draw +1200. It’s 10 rounds and Mas looked like shit on the scales.

Back