Boxing Discussion VIII

One thing I didn't expect this fight was fury KO let alone this kind of domination.

R1: Fury (Fury is -150 after R1)
R2: Fury (Fury is -500 after R2)
R3: Fury (Fury got a KD this round and won the round outright. Fury is -600 after R3)
R4: Fury (Fury is -1000 after R4)
R5: Fury (Fury got a KD this round and won the round outright, but was deducted a point. Fury is -1449 after R5)
R6: Fury (live betting lines are LOCKED after R6)

Lost some more money

sweet

Oh wow tuned in at the last 10 seconds to see the tko hope you guys cashed

Fury lived up to everything he said. Got the KO that he promised and confirmed Wilder is a bum.

Corner saved wilder big time

probably broke his ear drum. He was done after that

I mostly lost don't know why I bother sometimes.
That's how I felt watching Reyes vs Jones. Not done digging but for a hot take at next weekends ufc I like Anderson, Allen, Dawson(his price is nuts though), Ismail, Pena and Ion. Anything you like on the card?

That's how I felt watching Reyes vs Jones. Not done digging but for a hot take at next weekends ufc I like Anderson, Allen, Dawson(his price is nuts though), Ismail, Pena and Ion. Anything you like on the card?
Dunno right now feeling demoralized.

Dunno right now feeling demoralized.

I had two units on Felder, I bet Wilder for 3.5 units straight and another unit for him to score a knock down, I bet Mustafaev... I got hammered, but I did great the past three events before that. Swings and round abouts. Drop your unit size, address your strategy and if you feel torn on a fight the answer is no bet.

Damn, my first (but biggest) losing boxing bet of this year. I don't feel like it was a bad call because no one with the exception of Tyson's dad thought he was going to win by KO.

Tyson decision (+210) -£320

Roman Gonzalez (+157) vs Khalid Yafai $200.00 for $314.00
Roman Gonzalez (+145) vs Khalid Yafai $200.00 for $290.00

Didn't watch the fight but from what I heard Garcia didn't look great. Garcia really needs to move down. what a waste of a career fighting at 147.

Didn't watch the fight but from what I heard Garcia didn't look great. Garcia really needs to move down. what a waste of a career fighting at 147.
I suspect that he'll bounce between 147 or 140 if he wants for big fights. As long as he isn't fighting one of the elite fighters who is a bigger guy at 147 he should be very competitive.

I suspect that he'll bounce between 147 or 140 if he wants for big fights. As long as he isn't fighting one of the elite fighters who is a bigger guy at 147 he should be very competitive.

Honestly, the only fight I would be really interested in is the Lomanchenko fight. Fighting at WW is just a waste of his career, it's like he has decided to be a gatekeeper at WW instead of trying to be great at LW. I get it, I would do the same thing and follow the money but as a fan its massively disappointing, especially as I think with the right hype around the Loma fight it could have been big (and had he won made him a massive star).

Last edited:
Alfredo Meli (+401) vs Danny Dingum $100.00 for $401.00

Adam Kownacki/Robert Helenius Over 5½ (-120) $240.00 for $200.00

Back