Boxing Discussion VIII

Some money coming in on Marrero against Ramirez. Great value in my opinion, saw it at +180 earlier today and it's been whittled down to +150.

Izuagbe Ugonoh (-170) vs Lukasz Rozanski $340.00 for $200.00
Izuagbe Ugonoh (-175) vs Lukasz Rozanski $525.00 for $300.00

Do you guys think Over 5.5 rounds at +125 is wishful thinking for the Amir Khan vs Billy Dib's match? Khan has seen better days and Dib I don't know much about, but although he was retired for a little while I'm guessing he was at least a tough veteran, but maybe I'm wrong.

Rob Brant wins by decision (-108) vs Ryoto Murata ~$149.50 for ~$138.43

Do you guys think Over 5.5 rounds at +125 is wishful thinking for the Amir Khan vs Billy Dib's match? Khan has seen better days and Dib I don't know much about, but although he was retired for a little while I'm guessing he was at least a tough veteran, but maybe I'm wrong.
Farmer really should have stopped Dib and now Dib is fighting a legit 147 guy. I think this is a dangerous mismatch and Khan should stop him inside 4 imo

Farmer really should have stopped Dib and now Dib is fighting a legit 147 guy. I think this is a dangerous mismatch and Khan should stop him inside 4 imo
TKO4. Spot on

I know Pacman is the popular pick this weekend but gee he looks slow in the limited sparring footage I've seen. What are people's thoughts here?

Thurman I don't think looked as bad as people say he did last time out and should have shed some ring rust. I think him as the underdog is the way to bet but still passing at this stage

Tureano Johnson over Jason Quigley at +800 isn't too bad. If you have access to that (not sure US do) well worth a stab

TKO4. Spot on

I know Pacman is the popular pick this weekend but gee he looks slow in the limited sparring footage I've seen. What are people's thoughts here?

Thurman I don't think looked as bad as people say he did last time out and should have shed some ring rust. I think him as the underdog is the way to bet but still passing at this stage

I've been back and forth on this. Pac just throws too much volume. But I think boxing wants Thurman to win as he's the rising star. I could see a close fight with Pac getting screwed. Pac was once 2.40 and is now the favorite in some books at 1.80.

I've been back and forth on this. Pac just throws too much volume. But I think boxing wants Thurman to win as he's the rising star. I could see a close fight with Pac getting screwed. Pac was once 2.40 and is now the favorite in some books at 1.80.
I don't think Thurman has long left in the game to be a rising star tbh but you make a good point with volume. He will be way more active

Question is does he have the power still to land something significant and can KT avoid/box well enough to land the more meaningful strikes to sway the judges.

Pac has hit an age now where skills could fall off a cliff any moment. It's a tough one to cap that's for sure! KT decision for me atm, but not bet as it stands

Tureano Johnson over Jason Quigley at +800 isn't too bad. If you have access to that (not sure US do) well worth a stab
Incredible price. I only got it much less:

Tureano Johnson (+325) vs Jason Quigley $100.00 for $325.00

Whyte Rivas not to go the distance being + money is ludicrous to me.

I'm on all the same.
2nd guessing Thurman a little but can't ignore how slow Pac looked in sparring Tszu. Very limited footage but I've seen glaciers move faster!
This also ignores Keiths last fight and prior layoff...

Added more on Thurman at +150. Now $600 risked between +124, +145 & +150. Also took some on Pacquiao/Thurman Draw +2000. Has to be done with a fight of this level.

Back