Boxing Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, feeling pretty down even though i'm up about 3.5u for the night...Would've been 13.5u if Dorticos lasted 15 seconds more.. Eh, that's life.

I'm buying out of my Ramirez dec for tonight, not wanting to risk any more of the profit and will try to LB a bit on UFC before bed. Hope you guys all had a great night. BOL further.

well done, the ghanaian was small, didnt want to flame you but really couldnt understand the dec play.

relikh +125

i hope im not buying this too early as the fight is in two weeks and was hoping for +150, i have the fight at best a pick em for barthelmey since his promoter does not appear to be part of this promotion. punch stats are below but no mention the fact that the head-butting, low-blowing cuban was hurt on one other occasion that couldve been ruled a kd instead of a slip. i believe relikh when he says that he was adversly affected by the dirty cubans fouls as the humble belarusian as he never bitched about his questionable loss to burns in the UK

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ts-kiryl-relikh-unanimous-decision/101935298/

the relikh fight was the second time that barthelmy was the reipient of a very questionable decision(usmanee).

isaac lowe +104

going with the younger boxer fighting in his hometown where his promoter should get him the decision if the fight is close.

I thought that Relikh got it the first time as well. It's a bummer for him, 2 very controversial decisions lost.
I have 0.5u on him +145, waiting a bit more, maybe the price gets better.

relikh +155 on betsafe if you combine the 1x2 odds for a ml bet

Tomorrow night we have Roy Jones JR in (yet) another retirement fight.
His opponent, Scott Sigmon is ranked 203 in Cruiserweight and is +700.
Jones is 49 and has only fought bums in the last 5 years. Not that Sigmon is a very good boxer, but at least he's 19 years younger and an active fighter.
Even though this might be rigged, I might pull the trigger on the dog...

Also, the fight will be on Fight Pass apparently.

Ramirez is not a killer and africans usually have great endurance, resistance, etc. Also with regard to Ahmed's competition level, you can only beat who you face, so...yeah. I am pretty big on Ramirez dec, especially at 5.00... I was capping it less than evans.

berchelt rds 7-12 +190

i also think africans are proud people by nature and even though awuku may be close to 40 years old and taking this fight on a weeks notice with a 25 hour flight i think he comes in with the mindset to go the 12 round distance, which would be a victory for him. will probably add round 6 as a hedge

degen bet on alvarez +275

im hoping that the weight cut to 141 and ivans 5th fight in one year might have been the reason for his ko loss. joven campa was also ktfo stiff in his recent fight and even beforehand was arguably losing to the complete nobody jimenez. zanfer is pedros promoter so alvarez will probably lose in a close fight but to me the fight could be a pick em if ivans punch resistance is not completely gone

Surprised to see Groves decision +600, Groves KO +300, I'd have it the other way around.

berchelt rds 7-12 +190

i also think africans are proud people by nature and even though awuku may be close to 40 years old and taking this fight on a weeks notice with a 25 hour flight i think he comes in with the mindset to go the 12 round distance, which would be a victory for him. will probably add round 6 as a hedge

I like the over 6.5 at + odds here too. Only worried about short notice

im hoping that the weight cut to 141 and ivans 5th fight in one year might have been the reason for his ko loss. joven campa was also ktfo stiff in his recent fight and even beforehand was arguably losing to the complete nobody jimenez. zanfer is pedros promoter so alvarez will probably lose in a close fight but to me the fight could be a pick em if ivans punch resistance is not completely gone

Interesting these two fought to a split decision in 2012.

I like the over 6.5 at + odds here too. Only worried about short notice

the african fighter is supposedly only 34 years old, i might hedge berchelt dec in-play if +600 is offered

I love that bet.
Campa has only beaten bums while Alvarez faced better competition. That, plus the fact that Campa was brutally koed 3 and 1/2 months ago, it's value in that bet.

0.5u Alvarez +269
0.5u Relikh +145

1u Tamuka Mucha @ 1.91 next week, odds will definetely shorten.
0.5u Avanesyan dnb @ 5.70 , no brainer odds.
1u Iqbal dnb @ 1.52
0.5u Liebenberg @ 5.50 - He is bigger, faced great opponents and Feigenbutz was koed by guys way worst.
0.5u Arnfield dnb @ 2.68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back