Boxing Champ Maureen Shea: I'd help Ronda beat Mayweather

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This time it was decorated boxing champ Maureen Shea who joked about the somewhat silly hypothetical match up.

"Shit, I'd help her!" Shea said during a recent periscope session with Shane Mosley. "I've got your back girl, c'mon. Listen, I'll set it up, I'll start it off, and you can finish it off. I'm all about it."

"She'd break his arm off!" she said about Ronda's chances.

While a couple of other female boxing champions haven't been complimentary of Rousey's punching technique or the outrageous claims her coach has been making, Shea did have good things to say about the UFC champion.

"If you're asking about Ronda's boxing abilities, with the type of athlete that she is, if she's given a significant amount of time training as a boxer, I think she would be an amazing boxer," she said. "But not right now. She is going to have to train for a period of time. You don't just walk into my sport and say that you're going to do what you're going to do."

[YT]dEekwnm9jnY[/YT]

too bad ronda is dating a woman beater. she has nothing to say about mayweather now.

browne's wife is pressing charges against him.

After Floyd, Ronda coming for Tiger Woods, Novak Djokovic, LeBron James, Ronaldo, and Sidney Crosby. Ronda for sports GOAT.

too bad ronda is dating a woman beater. she has nothing to say about mayweather now.

browne's wife is pressing charges against him.

Technically she's in no position to press charges as no police investigation has taken place, nor has the case been forwarded to a district attorney.

What would be correct to say is that she's investigating the possibility of talking to the police about them opening an investigation, which they may or may not do depending on if they feel there is sufficient information, which may or may not lead to enough evidence to consider pressing charges if the district attorney feels it is appropriate.

IE, his wife is thinking of picking up the phone and calling the police.

This is just so cringeworthy.

floyd.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back