Boxing champ displays wicked BJJ Gi grip. UFC champ next?

She was sitting + talking to Floyd's baby mother.
And where do you get this info from? Your judging him off media here say? Theres most probaly more going on that you or I will nevet know about. It looks bad, but I'd like to know why hes reacted the way he has before labeling him a piece shit.

I believe he beat her over cheating with the basketball player. I remember Conor wearing that dudes jersey in the mayweather vs Mcgregor build up to play mind games on floyd

Ok, yeah, apparently that was a thing. I think the abortion was why Floyd split with her.

No excuse for handling the mother of your child like that. I feel sorry for whoever dates you.

If the mother of your child stabs your child, still no go? Just curious if we're dealing with absolutes here (which, of course, it isn't the case for this particular situation, just to make sure we're on the same page).

I've heard too many times that a man should never hit a woman. I can think about a few legit reasons to do it.

Most of them aren't any worse than the average person. You just get to know about it a lot easier and faster.
Yeah basically they are just average people.

Best example I can give is myself. I'm not good at comparing myself to others so I just assume I'm not a good person and that a good person is much better and cleaner than I am.

eg. I support LGBTQ2+, hate fascists, racists and also corruption, done protests etc. Also if you knew what I had to go through in life it might get depressing.

Ok so knowing that if I had every conversation in a year with my friends when we are shooting shit recorded and cut up out of context and posted in the media you would assume I hate LGBTQ2+ people, am a fascist and racist pedophile corrupt piece of shit, manipulative sociopath and the planet would be much better off if I had just washed my mouth out with buckshot.

I dunno.. my perspective is skewed cause it's so limited to work, my closest friends and myself. We all like dark humor and joke about really inappropriate shit but also have great conversations about those subjects and actually take action against them as best we can.

I don't consider myself a good person. Average to below average I assume.

He'll do worse to that overrated goof Lomachenko.

Trust me on that
They're never going to fight.

Trust me on that.

W
Gervonte is such an amazing talent, but his personal life is going to completely derail him if he isn't careful. I legitimately think Davis could give Lomachenko a run for his money - he literally hits harder than a boxing heavyweight (see video with Dominque Brazile).

He really has to stop hanging around Broner, that guy is content on dragging everybody around him down with him.
What are you smoking? They were punching a toy, it doesn't measure punching power accurately.

Yeah basically they are just average people.

Best example I can give is myself. I'm not good at comparing myself to others so I just assume I'm not a good person and that a good person is much better and cleaner than I am.

eg. I support LGBTQ2+, hate fascists, racists and also corruption, done protests etc. Also if you knew what I had to go through in life it might get depressing.

Ok so knowing that if I had every conversation in a year with my friends when we are shooting shit recorded and cut up out of context and posted in the media you would assume I hate LGBTQ2+ people, am a fascist and racist pedophile corrupt piece of shit, manipulative sociopath and the planet would be much better off if I had just washed my mouth out with buckshot.

I dunno.. my perspective is skewed cause it's so limited to work, my closest friends and myself. We all like dark humor and joke about really inappropriate shit but also have great conversations about those subjects and actually take action against them as best we can.

I don't consider myself a good person. Average to below average I assume.

You're a moralistic pillar for sherdog standards.

She was supposed to have those sandwiches made, not sitting there lip popping her man.

Bronson just had to look at a woman and she just teleport herself to another timeline.
ChillyUntidyBallpython-max-1mb.gif

Back