Boxing champ displays wicked BJJ Gi grip. UFC champ next?

A lot of great fighters just aren't great people. In many cases we just haven't found out yet or if they are good at fronting we never will.

Most of them aren't any worse than the average person. You just get to know about it a lot easier and faster.

I know adults not making excuses for woman beating because of alleged cheating, right?

Gervonta did this because he was mad that she was sitting next to Floyds childs mother; he (Gervonta) banished her from associating with TMT related people.

Floyd emulated his dad, who beat women

Gervonta emulates Floyd, who beat women

All that money, yet neither can probably read, and they're pathetic enough to lay their hands on women.

tenor.gif

Did I just watch a domestic violence clip ?

I believe he beat her over cheating with the basketball player. I remember Conor wearing that dudes jersey in the mayweather vs Mcgregor build up to play mind games on floyd

CJ Watson from the Golden State Warriors. Savage move.

He'll do worse to that overrated goof Lomachenko.

Trust me on that

Wait until USADA and Reebok get ahold of him

I do before i judge people
You are shit lmao, that kind of video doesn't need a dissertation.

Plus, the "reason" is already out. No excuse for handling the mother of your child like that. I feel sorry for whoever dates you.

You are shit lmao, that kind of video doesn't need a dissertation.

Plus, the "reason" is already out. No excuse for handling the mother of your child like that. I feel sorry for whoever dates you.
Whats the reason?

Back