Boxing: Bryant Perella vs. Abel Ramos -- Feb. 15

MiCavalier

fake rich
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Crazy. I was watching. I thought he could continue. He was legit robbed of a victory in that sense.

I get the ref doesn't consider time, but aside from that he was up before the count and seemed able to continue to me.

Odd that Ramos was the favorite.

I wonder what the cards showed with one second left, because I had Perella winning wide even after the KDs.

Crazy. I was watching. I thought he could continue. He was legit robbed of a victory in that sense.

I get the ref doesn't consider time, but aside from that he was up before the count and seemed able to continue to me.

Odd that Ramos was the favorite.
Yeah. Gotta let that one go to the cards at that point unless he's out

Yeah. Gotta let that one go to the cards at that point unless he's out
And not because one second left---I just thought he was up, walking to where Jack said, really a tough stoppage for him. Had there been two minutes left I don't think he'd have made it, but I still think he should have been given the chance---even if the clock was at 1:50.

And not because one second left---I just thought he was up, walking to where Jack said, really a tough stoppage for him. Had there been two minutes left I don't think he'd have made it, but I still think he should have been given the chance---even if the clock was at 1:50.
Yeah the one second thing isn't as big as deal in this one because the main gripe is that he looked like he was able to continue like you said. Still though I keep thinking if he was visibly done fine then 1 second or not but he didn't need to be saved with 1 second left

Back