Boxing body protector?

D4NIJEL

White Belt
Reaction score
my boxing coach is looking to buy a boxing body protector and doesn't know which one to get. He wants to get one similar to what Freddie Roach has.
Freddie Roach boxing protector

He likes those two:

What do you guys suggest? I did found him a couple of better ones on TitleMMA and some other US online shop but the shipping costs were a rip off.

Thanks!

I bought this one:
TITLE GEL BODY PROTECTOR > Protective Gear > Title MMA

It's great quality and not too heavy. Definitely bulky, but most torso pads are. Honestly, you won't feel piercing shots (bony knuckles, skinny elbows), but you will still feel the brunt of blunt impacts--those meaty fits will still send some shock through you. I've taken a couple direct kicks in them and I didn't feel anything--and I'm 5'9 145lbs. My little brother did however. So we just tossed an old pillow in there and honestly, you can't feel a thing. Between the old pillow and the gel padding you will not feel direct blows at all. The side obliques are a different story, but I do highyl recommend this product. And I think TitleMMA has a $10 off coupon for this so you can get it at $70 even. Post back if you want the code. I'd have to look for it.

Back