Boxing: 8.28 11pm ET Jake Paul v Tyron Woodley

This is the type of fight where I’ll (probably) bet on Woodley but I want his opponent to win. If Tyron wins, more of that sweet sweet fake money for me. If the other guy wins then he gets to talk shit about the UFC and get one step closer to embarrassing Conor.

what we don’t know is if JP can take a punch or not. He’s much bigger than Woodley and has been training boxing a lot longer too. Will Woodley gas if the fight gets past the first few rounds? Is Jake smart enough to use his reach advantage to keep away from Tyron throwing bombs?

Last edited:
JP going to sleep Woodley. Woodley alright but he won't be our savior. If JP fights Tommy Fury then we will greet our savior with vCash!

I just want someone to get ktfo in the first round
That would be realy funny

This is the type of fight where I’ll (probably) bet on Woodley but I want his opponent to win. If Tyron wins, more of that sweet sweet fake money for me. If the other guy wins then he gets to talk shit about the UFC and get one step closer to embarrassing Conor.
Do you seriously believe Conor would fight Jake Paul? He'd get KOd within a round. And I'm a JP hater. Conor can only yap these days and call out Diego Sanchez. The Diaz trilogy is his best shot rn.

Woodley KO 1 for the lolz
Me too. I don’t see how Woodley wins outside of the first. He’s probably going to blow his wad in the first and be gassed if he can’t get the early finish.

Me too. I don’t see how Woodley wins outside of the first. He’s probably going to blow his wad in the first and be gassed if he can’t get the early finish.
Yeah. Just hoping Jake can’t take a punch at all. Which is possible really. He’s fought fuckin Nate Robinson and Ben askren lmao. I actually saw someone claiming Jake has fought better competition than most pro boxers do in their debuts. Nate. Robinson.

I haven't actually bet on anything in here in a while, but now seems like a time throw down a few on this fight.

I haven't actually bet on anything in here in a while, but now seems like a time throw down a few on this fight.
What you gonna bet on?

I bet on Woodley winning, fight not going the distance and Woodly winning by KO/TKO/Disq
Yup I’m thinking the same. Looking forward to this freak show actually at this point it’s grown on me. Would be nice to see woodley win just to slow down all this youtuber bullshit that boxing is going through lol

i-said-leave-me-alone.jpg

Back