Boxing: 12.1 11pm ET Deontay Wilder v Tyson Fury

Beyonce hasn't fought anybody though...going with Fury 4 the win

Beyonce hasn't fought anybody though...going with Fury 4 the win
beyonce hahaha
i would pick Tyson too if he fights like the Fury I know
but have a bad feeling he wont be the same and wont be able to school Wilder for 12 rounds
I will still bet on Fury because i will be rooting for him

beyonce hahaha
i would pick Tyson too if he fights like the Fury I know
but have a bad feeling he wont be the same and wont be able to school Wilder for 12 rounds
I will still bet on Fury because i will be rooting for him
You seen his new very young "Trainer or Manager"? Tyson is sayin he's the next big thing when it comes to Boxing trainers or managers.....im not to sure if it's Tyson's trainer or manager tho.

Hey boyos...if anyone wants to make a payout to be open the next 3 hours so you have more vcash, go ahead and do it if you know how to make vbookie threads. Pay out 1 million per bettor.

You seen his new very young "Trainer or Manager"? Tyson is sayin he's the next big thing when it comes to Boxing trainers or managers.....im not to sure if it's Tyson's trainer or manager tho.
the guy you are talking about helped him getting over his addictions and menthal health issues
so I think its more like Fury does him a favour by helping him with his starting trainer career by getting his name out there

the guy you are talking about helped him getting over his addictions and menthal health issues
so I think its more like Fury does him a favour by helping him with his starting trainer career by getting his name out there
Ahh, gotcha bruva. I didn't know this. Thanks for teh info

Hey boyos...if anyone wants to make a payout to be open the next 3 hours so you have more vcash, go ahead and do it if you know how to make vbookie threads. Pay out 1 million per bettor.
Can you provide a link @equus pls bruv

Wait, make a thread?

damm bro when you are confident its scary

but still leeeeeeeeeeeees gooooooooo Furyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Gotta put some on Wilder via decision at these odds

Fight does not go to decision at .74 is the value bet, IMO. We shall see.

Well, fuck that decision, but congrats on whoever bet Draw.

Glad I put that safety money on the draw.

<13>

Back