Boxing: 11.28 10pm ET Mike Tyson v Roy Jones Jr

I'm 5m in right now and this is me every 10-20s, lol.

tenor.gif

No draw option for the judges? Was draw returned?

I couldn't bet otherwise. RJJ can get KO'd by a stiff breeze these days, but Tyson hasn't fought for 15 years and has looked like hot garbage for 20. I mean, he was terrible the last several times he fought. I hope I'm surprised, but I think this is guaranteed to be...

<6>

I'm 5m in right now and this is me every 10-20s, lol.

tenor.gif

crazy highlight reel lol. It’s insane..see I missed the mike Tyson era, because I was too young. But I essentially grew up watching Liddell and Silva. Because they were the first guys I watched I didn’t fully understand or appreciate what I was watching. Now when I go back and watch old highlights I’m just in shock the whole time. I’m glad I had enough perspective to fully appreciate khabib for what he was.

crazy highlight reel lol. It’s insane..see I missed the mike Tyson era, because I was too young. But I essentially grew up watching Liddell and Silva. Because they were the first guys I watched I didn’t fully understand or appreciate what I was watching. Now when I go back and watch old highlights I’m just in shock the whole time. I’m glad I had enough perspective to fully appreciate khabib for what he was.
I was too young as well. He retired when I was in High School lol

I remember Tyson winning the title and going on that tear. He was the baddest man on the planet in 1987-1988.
I remember watching the Spinks fight. Michael Spinks is the son of boxing legend Leon Spinks. He was an Olympic gold medalist boxer, who went 31-0 professionally. Won the LHW title and defended it 10x. Moved up to HW and defeated 48-0 legend Larry Holmes to win the HW belt. Then beat Holmes a second time. A lot of people thought he’d be the one to beat Tyson, or at least make Tyson look human.
Fight lasted about 90 seconds.

I remember Tyson winning the title and going on that tear. He was the baddest man on the planet in 1987-1988.
I remember watching the Spinks fight. Michael Spinks is the son of boxing legend Leon Spinks. He was an Olympic gold medalist boxer, who went 31-0 professionally. Won the LHW title and defended it 10x. Moved up to HW and defeated 48-0 legend Larry Holmes to win the HW belt. Then beat Holmes a second time. A lot of people thought he’d be the one to beat Tyson, or at least make Tyson look human.
Fight lasted about 90 seconds.

Damn, that’s ridiculous. In the tale of the tape or side by side comparison I would have given the advantage to spinks too. Taller, longer reach. Talent equal you’d expect spinks to win. But mike just looks so strong

Rules are of no consequence to Iron Mike!

You watching tonight bud?

Last/First/ONLY time ive watched Tyson fight was against Lewis so not sure id do any good watching tonight lmao

Might catch it just to watch RJJ for the first time though.

Damn, that’s ridiculous. In the tale of the tape or side by side comparison I would have given the advantage to spinks too. Taller, longer reach. Talent equal you’d expect spinks to win. But mike just looks so strong
Yeah it was nuts. I wish we could’ve seen Tyson-Holyfield about 7 years earlier than we did. I think Holyfield always had the style to give Tyson trouble, but the 1996-97 version of Tyson just wasn’t the same guy anymore.

niceeeeee @helax could you add the draw option again
we could hit big on this one<{jackyeah}>

Nice pick on Baeza
I have some money on him
My book is only doing the ML and with me having deleted it already and some people now possibly not able to put their bets down again we'll just leave it as is. Plus it most likely won't have a winner and then what it goes to draw by default? Seems like a mess lol

My book is only doing the ML and with me having deleted it already and some people now possibly not able to put their bets down again we'll just leave it as is. Plus it most likely won't have a winner and then what it goes to draw by default? Seems like a mess lol
OK
I have to go with Mikey than
Will never bet or pick against Iron Mike even though I think he will gas very earlly in the fight

Y'all musta forgot!!!

This is going to be...

<6>

Y'all musta forgot!!!

This is going to be...

<6>
Lmao. You got me with that one. Thought there was gonna be some RJJ YT vids and gifs

Back