Boxers official heights

Boxer

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share these findings with you as it may surprise some of you but after watching boxing for many years and collecting picture evidence, listings, public sightings and official, undisputed heights from "Celebrity heights" website I have collaborated the following.

Just so you know I've looked at this for years and wouldn't be compiling this list unless it hadn't been cross referenced numerous times per fighter.

............. some of them may surprise you, this is a small list, there are more so any requests of certain fighters let me know.

* = Measured properly and can't be disputed or has been admitted by the fighter.

Deontay Wilder - 6'6
Anthony Joshua* - 6'5
George Foreman - 6'3 (or just under)
Muhammed Ali* - 6'2 1/2
Tony Bellew - 6'2
Oleksander Usyk - 6'1 1/2
Evander Holyfield* - 6'1
David Haye* - 6'1
Gassiev - 6'0 1/2
Earnie Shavers - 6'0
Mike Tyson* - 5'10 .25
Roy Jones Jr - 5'10
James Toney* - 5.9 1/2
Joe Fraizer - 5.9 - 5.9 1/2
GGG - 5.9 1/2
Rocky Marciano - 5'9
Floyd Patterson - 5'8 1/2
Sugar Ray Leonard - 5'8
Canelo - 5.7
Roberto Duran* - 5'6

I have many more so if there are any requests let me know.

What I've found as a rule of thumb is a-typically I believe fighters are measured for their bouts while they are wearing their sneakers or footwear, most times I don't think their ever barefoot which is probably what leads to the 2 inch rule.
I don't use it until its been verified but from the long list of verified fighters I've compiled the minus 2" or 1" from what Boxing Rec or the boradcaster lists them as is usually accurate.

Ive repeatedly heard from many including someone who claims he met Canelo that he is not 5’9

Floyd Patterson and Leonard surprised me... I thought Patterson is a legit 6'0 and Leonard 5'10.

Floyd Patterson and Leonard surprised me... I thought Patterson is a legit 6'0 and Leonard 5'10.

Nope,

Check it out yourself, Rob the guy who's in the photo's is 5'8, Ray barely has 1/2 inch on him if that.

https://www.celebheights.com/s/Sugar-Ray-Leonard-47275.html

As for Floyd, type in google Floyd Patterson Ray leonard and you should see a few photo's of them together, Floyd is like 1/2 an inch to an inch max taller.

Floyd is also smaller than Frazier (who's 5'9 1/2) in every pic they've had and they've had a few.

............ i was surprised as well but the multiple pics between him, Frazier and Ray Leonard don't lie especially when Ray and Frazier heights are both confirmed.

Ive repeatedly heard from many including someone who claims he met Canelo that he is not 5’9
images

11_13_09_Pacquiao_Cotto-_WEIGH_kabik-214-588.jpg

5 6 to almost 5 7 seems bout right.

Last edited:
Frazier 5'9?

Yep, 5'9 1/2

Foreman said it plus he's shorter than Mike Tyson who's a confirmed 5'10.25

In his documentary video they said he was 5'10 but they would've rounded up 5.9 1/2 plus Mike is 5'10 and Frazier is shorter.

Frazier looks even shorter than 5.9 1/2 as he got older standing next to Mike and Roy Jones in the newer pics, but obviously footwear and an old mans posture would make it look worse.

Yep, 5'9 1/2

Foreman said it plus he's shorter than Mike Tyson who's a confirmed 5'10.25

In his documentary video they said he was 5'10 but they would've rounded up 5.9 1/2 plus Mike is 5'10 and Frazier is shorter.

Frazier looks even shorter than 5.9 1/2 as he got older standing next to Mike and Roy Jones in the newer pics, but obviously footwear and an old mans posture would make it look worse.

Ive heard tyson was actually around 5'8 through the grapevine. Guess not

Ive heard tyson was actually around 5'8 through the grapevine. Guess not

No chance.

The ones with the * next to the name on my list are not even debatable.

Rob is 5'8 .............
https://www.celebheights.com/s/Mike-Tyson-1161.html

Not sure why not now but on that page if you hovered your mouse over the pic it used to bring up a graph of height with 5'8 being on top of Robs head clearly showing Tyson tipping 5'10, I have the pic on my onw PC, shame its no longer on the site.
Tyson's comments as well marry up exactly with Robs height chart.

No chance.

The ones with the * next to the name on my list are not even debatable.

Rob is 5'8 .............
https://www.celebheights.com/s/Mike-Tyson-1161.html

Not sure why not now but on that page if you hovered your mouse over the pic it used to bring up a graph of height with 5'8 being on top of Robs head clearly showing Tyson tipping 5'10, I have the pic on my onw PC, shame its no longer on the site.
Tyson's comments as well marry up exactly with Robs height chart.

Not debatable why?

Not debatable why?

Because Rob is 5'8 and his site it dedicated to measuring celebrities, as I said, it used to display the graph over the photo.
Plus you take Tyson's own admission, seeing it and hearing, not sure how anyone could argue?

Because Rob is 5'8 and his site it dedicated to measuring celebrities, as I said, it used to display the graph over the photo.
Plus you take Tyson's own admission, seeing it and hearing, not sure how anyone could argue?

Well rob could be a liar. And plenty of people don't know how tall they really are. Have a friend who tells everyone he is 5'10 and hes barely,5'6

Well rob could be a liar. And plenty of people don't know how tall they really are. Have a friend who tells everyone he is 5'10 and hes barely,5'6

Dude lol.

Rob would not get his own height wrong when his whole website and the 100's of celebrities he meets to do these photo's is dedicated to showing their heights.

He's had himself measured.

Your friend will have to speak for himself, I know my height to a tee as I have a measuring device and I was measured in my boxing matches ........ 5'11

Dude lol.

Rob would not get his own height wrong when his whole website and the 100's of celebrities he meets to do these photo's is dedicated to showing their heights.

He's had himself measured.

Your friend will have to speak for himself, I know my height to a tee as I have a measuring device and I was measured in my boxing matches ........ 5'11

I'm just saying, your point is that nobody can deny a height measurement because some guy who owns a website says so.

I'm just saying, your point is that nobody can deny a height measurement because some guy who owns a website says so.

No ................

I'm saying when said guy has obviously had himself measured and then literally has photo's with him standing next to the subjects in question then if you want to not believe what your eyes are seeing then that is your decision.

He's not just "saying so" he's showing you for the love of god.

No ................

I'm saying when said guy has obviously had himself measured and then literally has photo's with him standing next to the subjects in question then if you want to not believe what your eyes are seeing then that is your decision.

He's not just "saying so" he's showing you for the love of god.

Hey no disrespect, I'm just not gonna lie and say I believe the guy with 100% accuracy based on photos.

Back