Boxers and UFC fighters vs punching machine.

MMA fighters. You don't call boxers "WBO" fighters for instance.

I got the punching machine by devastating knock out...
1232042174_oldtimefacepunch.gif

No technique with those machines - the more you wind up and hit it with your wrist instead of your fist the better...

Weidman might have had the weakest punch of all, but it was still more than enough to knock the GOAT out cold :cool:

those things are inaccurate and easily cheese'd

it doesnt measure impact, but how you move the lever that the ball is attached to, so the lower you hit on the ball (away from the fulcrum), the higher score you'll get with equal or less power

i have gotten 990+ on those, and i dont hit in the same ballpark as those guys

006253.jpg

I would really hate to be punched in the face by any one of those motherfuckers

it doesnt measure impact, but how you move the lever that the ball is attached to, so the lower you hit on the ball (away from the fulcrum), the higher score you'll get with equal or less power

006253.jpg

You got 990+??

I bet that got you a tonne of poontang didn't it

You got 990+??

I bet that got you a tonne of poontang didn't it

more like a bunch of drunk guys trying it over and over, because they were SURE that if i could get that, they should be able to at least break 900

fun watching them hit it harder than i did and getting scores in the 700-800s

more like a bunch of drunk guys trying it over and over, because they were SURE that if i could get that, they should be able to at least break 900

fun watching them hit it harder than i did and getting scores in the 700-800s

Still got the poontang though yeah?

LOL Khan got higher then Joshua, Canelo wasnt impressed

Weidman looked like he broke his wrist on that punch lol. And who's the black guy before Woodley? Thought it was Rampage, but he was in too good of shape to be Rampage.

006253.jpg
OD2m1LN.gif

would have loved to see Igor Vovchanchyn or David Tua punch one of those machines

I got the punching machine by devastating knock out...
1232042174_oldtimefacepunch.gif

I want one of these on my car, it'd be so much fun to use on the lycra-wearing :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s clogging up the roads around my place on the weekends

Back