Bow Down To The King

I am sorry but I can't take you seriously when your dumbass came out and said he provides great content when it was obvious this thread was shit and not relevant to MMA now a days. He can continue making threads just like I can continue commenting about it. Not sure why you got so offensive over my comments.

And yeah this thread is shit.
I said: "The guy makes content", no mention of great. I was making the overall point of you making fun of a guy that produces content...on a website which you come to consume content - good and bad.

Not sure you understand, I'm not 'offensive' wrong wording by the way, I'm just consuming my content which you provided me in this thread - its great.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point is it bro?

Shall I draw you a picture instead or perhaps get my point across using puppets?

<mma4>

For someone who just finds it "funny" and isn't butthurt, you sure argue a lot.

Thanks for keeping my shit thread bumped @TheOneAboveAll3 :)

I said: "The guy makes content", no mention of great. I was making the overall point of you making fun of a guy that produces content...on a website which you come to consume content - good and bad.

Not sure you understand, I'm not 'offensive' wrong wording by the way, I'm just consuming my content which you provided me in this thread - its great.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point is it bro?

Shall I draw you a picture instead or perhaps get my point across using puppets?

<mma4>

You werent the one who tried to insult me? How was that not offensive on your part? Get off your high horse dude, you aint shit. Go back to playing with your puppets freak.

For someone who just finds it "funny" and isn't butthurt, you sure argue a lot.

Thanks for keeping my shit thread bumped @TheOneAboveAll3 :)

You guys keep replying to me and I have manners, I wont leave you guys hanging. Seems like you guys seem to like me alot today. I am glad you admit this thread is shit and is just a troll thread. Has no value to MMA but I guess you can always impress guys like theIrishWacko with it.

This thread with this exact GIF was created already within the last 30 days. Did that one get wastelanded or something? Is that why it's being remade?

Back