Bovada opens Mousasi -250 fave over Carneiro....

Fair enough of your opinion but I disagree 100%...I think Mousasi is an elite fighters-right now he might be towards the end of the rungs of the elite latter but still elite.He has changed his training in significant way so we'll see happens......maybe he'll never become chsmp because of the sharks at 185(him being one of them) but I do see him getting his shot at title.There are alot of elite fighters thst never get ufc title....again , we'll see what happens.

I would say he's elite. When I say championship level I mean someone who I can see as a champ. Mousasi's never been that guy that I can see as a champ. Luke, Jacare, Weidman these are guys I've always thought could be and have looked like champions. Just haven't seen that from Mousasi.

I would say he's elite. When I say championship level I mean someone who I can see as a champ. Mousasi's never been that guy that I can see as a champ. Luke, Jacare, Weidman these are guys I've always thought could be and have looked like champions. Just haven't seen that from Mousasi.

If u consider him elite then he has a shot even if u think he doesn't at all...I mean- what if we see Mousasi Jacare 3 and Gegard stops him on the feet in the first round cause he catches him clean on the button ? This COULD happen..
Just for the record, he has significantly changed his training but Id like to see him come to the states and evolve further.

If u consider him elite then he has a shot even if u think he doesn't at all...I mean- what if we see Mousasi Jacare 3 and Gegard stops him on the feet in the first round cause he catches him clean on the button ? This COULD happen..
Just for the record, he has significantly changed his training but Id like to see him come to the states and evolve further.

Once again though I don't think like that when it comes to fights. I think about what's most likely to happen. The most likely scenario is Gegard getting taken down, gassing mid way, then submitted. All the scenarios are possible because anything can happen in MMA. Matt Serra KO'd IMO the GOAT. I just have to think about what I most likely see happening. If Gegard had proven KO power I would give him even more of a chance but he doesn't. He's not really known for one punch KO's.

Once again though I don't think like that when it comes to fights. I think about what's most likely to happen. The most likely scenario is Gegard getting taken down, gassing mid way, then submitted. All the scenarios are possible because anything can happen in MMA. Matt Serra KO'd IMO the GOAT. I just have to think about what I most likely see happening. If Gegard had proven KO power I would give him even more of a chance but he doesn't. He's not really known for one punch KO's.

To be fair , thats not fair.He caught hendo clean on side of head and it was over -if ref didnt step in, we all know what would ve happened .It would've been a highlight reel ground and pound.We dont know yet of his power since returning to 185.

...,,and referencing serra gsp to Jacare Mousasi is just silly..

To be fair , thats not fair.He caught hendo clean on side of head and it was over -if ref didnt step in, we all know what would ve happened .It would've been a highlight reel ground and pound.We dont know yet of his power since returning to 185.

He hasn't shown me anything that leads me to believe he has power like that. So for now I have to say he doesn't. I think we just see things differently. I look at a guys whole career and judge him based on that. The Hendo stoppage was just way to early who knows what would have happened.

...,,and referencing serra gsp to Jacare Mousasi is just silly..

I was just using that as an example that anything can happen in MMA. It wasn't in reference to Mousasi/Jacare. My whole point is I have to look at what's most likely to happen. Sure Mousasi could go out and KO Jacare with one punch things like that happen. What I think and most people would think is going to happen is exactly what happened last time.

He hasn't shown me anything that leads me to believe he has power like that. So for now I have to say he doesn't. I think we just see things differently. I look at a guys whole career and judge him based on that. The Hendo stoppage was just way to early who knows what would have happened.

Lol--he was sitting on his shoulders f.f. sakes and ref tackled him.Listen , i get it, u dont like Mousasi and if we pull all your posts --well, itd be obvious just as if u pulled all my posts and itd be obvious that im a big supporter of Mousasi.

I was just using that as an example that anything can happen in MMA. It wasn't in reference to Mousasi/Jacare. My whole point is I have to look at what's most likely to happen. Sure Mousasi could go out and KO Jacare with one punch things like that happen. What I think and most people would think is going to happen is exactly what happened last time.
Yeah, but thats a bad example, referencing an 8-1 underdog to a 2-1 underdog....actually Serra went as hihh as 10 to 1.

Last edited:
Yeah, but thats a bad example, referencing an 8-1 underdog to a 2-1 underdog....actually Serra went as hihh as 10 to 1.

Serra vs GSP is literally the best example that anything can happen in MMA.

Lol--he was sitting on his shoulders f.f. sakes and ref tackled him.Listen , i get it, u dont like Mousasi and if we pull all your posts --well, itd be obvious just as if u pulled all my posts and itd be obvious that im a big supporter of Mousasi.

Fair enough will just have to agree to disagree.

Serra vs GSP is literally the best example that anything can happen in MMA.

Lol, the gap is a WORLD closer of Jacare v. Mousasi where " anything can happen"..Jesus Chr. I dont what happened to Gegard last September when he just gsve Jacare his neck but if they fought again ,it wouldnt be an "anything can happen" scenario.....the betting odds would confirm that.Jacare himself said he was really surprised and thought for sure that fight would go the full five rounds.

Mousasi has opened up -475,-450 in 3 different places.Bovada will have to adjust their line.Whoever opened up that -250 line at bovada was negligent..

I guess they're taking into account how badly Jacare outgrappled Gegard in their last fight, but I'd be amazed if Moose didn't win this fight pretty comfortably.

Only a few people have ever had success against Jacare once he got on top of them. Mousasi has a very strong bjj game, I doubt Carneiro is the guy to do anything but get jabbed to a tko

Carneiro subs him. Guaranteed.

Only noobs who don't even know who he is will act like he's a chump.

Mousasi was an idiot for taking this fight. He will try to be conservative and boring but Roan will take him down and sub him.

Carneiro subs him. Guaranteed.

Only noobs who don't even know who he is will act like he's a chump.

Mousasi was an idiot for taking this fight. He will try to be conservative and boring but Roan will take him down and sub him.
Roan awesome on ground but hes not Jacare...,especially the size of him.I personally feel that Jacare has been juicing or something, everytime i see him - he seems thicker and his hands are like lunch boxes.You'll see the difference come fight night.Mousasi now a 5-1 favorite for a reason.That doesn't mean Carneiro can't win but you're obviously over doing it with him.If Roan gets him down, he wont keep him there.

Back