Bovada has released lines for a Mayweather vs McGregor MMA fight

Conor would be one of the safest fights in mma for Floyd. Rubbish kicking game and bad ground game.
He’d still take Floyd down and beat him tho but he’d be one of the best matches for him.

Imo Conor could easily win by taking him down but I still think that would be a loss for Conor considering he’s never resorted to taking someone down for a win before and that’s the complete opposite of his style

Rubbish kicking game lol.

Floyd's face after the first leg kick would be hilarious.

those are amazing odds for conor. he should be like -10000 i would litterally put everything i have on conor, but this fight wont happen anyway so no point.

Conor would be one of the safest fights in mma for Floyd. Rubbish kicking game and bad ground game.
He’d still take Floyd down and beat him tho but he’d be one of the best matches for him.

Imo Conor could easily win by taking him down but I still think that would be a loss for Conor considering he’s never resorted to taking someone down for a win before and that’s the complete opposite of his style

Even with a bad kicking game he could win. Takedowns aside if he fought like he did in round 1 against Nate then Floyd would be lost

Don’t really care about this fight Butt just a tip for my sherbro’s - bovada is a badass site, much better than any I’ve used.

He has 0 power in his kicks and they’re purely to set up his hands

Zero power lol.

It would feel like Prime Buakaw to a 40 year old man that hasn't taken a leg kick in his life.

You obviously haven't taken a leg kick before.

only -900?

If the fight happens and it is -900, I'll drop 50k on that and make some easy fucking money.

Sounds about right. I’d expect the line to move even more towards Conor’s favor though. Hopefully that fight never happens.

might be in a cage but will never be under mma rules.

Easy win for McNuggets. Conor wouldn't even have to shoot take downs or kick. He could just bully him in the clinch and cut him to ribbons.

Floyd will only tease the fight to get his name in the media tho, he is too smart

It will be the mirror image of the first fight. Floyd will do better (in defeat) than all the mma experts predict, just as Conor did better than all the boxing experts predicted (in his loss). In the end both sports' images will be enhanced by this whole charade.

Something smells fishy about these two guys...

Floyd could fight Cody Pfister and I'd place $100000000 on Pfister if I could

Floyd is the greatest combat athlete of our lifetime. He would attain black belt level BJJ in 6 months and sub Conor with an omoplata.

Heard the same shit about the first fight lol.

Don't underestimate the power of money. Floyd's 50-0 record and his boxing legacy will be safe regardless.

No chance. People didnt expect them to box because it was a stupid idea. But both parties were willing. Floyd has no interest in suffering an embarrassing loss on the public stage. Why would he do that when he can just ask Conor to box again?

Does anyone think Floyd would actually step in the cage? 0% chance of that ever happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back