FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bovada has released lines for a Mayweather vs McGregor MMA fight

If Floyd Mayweather faces Conor McGregor in an MMA fight:
  • McGregor -900
  • Mayweather +550

This is only valid if the fight takes place before the end of this year and it must be a sanctioned MMA fight.

This fight will never happen so we shouldn’t really worry about this.

This fight will never happen so we shouldn't really worry about this.

Floyd by wheel kick...

McGregor and Mayweather will never box so we shouldn't worry about it.

I’m pretty sure this fight happens so I’m gonna start worrying about this.

This fight will never happen so we shouldn’t really worry about this.

Heard the same shit about the first fight lol.

Don't underestimate the power of money. Floyd's 50-0 record and his boxing legacy will be safe regardless.

They should take bets on whether the UFC fight gets more buys than the boxing match

Heard the same shit about the first fight lol.

Don't underestimate the power of money. Floyd's 50-0 record and his boxing legacy will be safe regardless.

Not that I think it will occur, but remember all the "I guarantee it will never happen" types that kept the goalpost moving? lol

Conor is an absolute steal at -900. Panic wrestling all the way.

I think they forgot the other zero on Mayweather’s odds. +5500 sounds more realistic.

That said. This fight...

giphy.gif

If Floyd ever fights in a cage (which he won't) it should be like +50000000 especially if it is against Connor

The boxing match will never happen...errr I mean MMA fight

Yeah I noticed.

They took down the McGregor vs Pac Man future and put up this one.

If Floyd ever fights in a cage (which he won't) it should be like +50000000 especially if it is against Connor
Conor would be one of the safest fights in mma for Floyd. Rubbish kicking game and bad ground game.
He’d still take Floyd down and beat him tho but he’d be one of the best matches for him.

Imo Conor could easily win by taking him down but I still think that would be a loss for Conor considering he’s never resorted to taking someone down for a win before and that’s the complete opposite of his style

Back