Movies Bourdain

Tbh I liked him like twenty years ago, but I felt like his shtick got stale after a few years. It’s hard to keep interest around something boring like being a cook.

A friend of mine is an accomplished chef in Montreal and when I ask him who his favorite celebrity chef is, he says it's Bourdain. He's not too high on Ramsey or Bobby Flay. He says Bourdain knew food and his work as a chef is seriously underrated. He also treated his staff well which for my friend is important.

I was able to visit some really good (and cheap) street food stands/restaurants in Latin America and SE Asia thanks to his shows.

The best was the Bahn Mi sandwich he recommended in Hoi An, Vietnam. The bbq beef with egg one.

suLJQkZN4QRN2MhHOHvMcliwOAG6duEq1gaaStMcLSUzrTsokDn3WM6_dmrXVRA2W3ddkgQJQWeTfDQDhT4l0tjGgdRI1k2t_6u5zwnGbdFDaH8-Fmt_Os0wiJKWxHybWyvB-ZQzLMXJgwwBywnj8QwMXA

VkXFrG77ChAtFev2S8sqVhhc4IvqjiRI-IjqEh-LFE5IlSp5eQMGhC36eW6eQYGqbtolyhUdSzuCrE610vXO1U2zypbFEB_KhNsGtTljFbFEPnDKq7YoOjhkN0fhruNfHeESLX8cmJKly4971_WYGYxhnJ2pO7fkkoiuIFS22dR3td2MIOiS1qPsyzxb4Sp8v1BUzI1vdHRRF4jBifV2RrSk0fqSMsqLEjMCMzRn-uD8guFMZEgwpEBLMrBUa-zTmg4eXbSU99-N7cugRpKCltYUgKkH1s-Qb2M_exZF1gd5AUG-tlrtAqkY8jxEZ0h6tClq7URKbCPC8lvgibWd-9xnEiqGHxGXECxWW90nXMiSPL6z7xJwt2D8OqMmuS-D_nmgo16iX7XP5SrWH_kCuac3HPlwyHlXEVD01woo-YS2lvQu-vw49uXYCuk9sZLo8ZitSQFcfpP8xF8Aw9ksIROpBnkDEgKLc24pX5PshcoWS-OmfaoytAZb65vp7IxM2lUvUn_xY_WL7HYWKuoKV01owd2dxYwL4cIzvITZ3CSjo2lsceIej2cR6RRwSgcM3WAJXDyIVug-o_A7tSOsKzYDW8yYX5YsaL-ze3F3G3LWuHAlhRaBPrNQ4fuktmIVJE-8BeNpVATRyEtZEutay-BXsxAIgTv9J_fOG44ffUF-we2M22-OBCnryMLQ3kFKNybgcfjwo_GB9rl0KCoKo73y=w758-h568-no

He wasn't just a cook, and what the flipfuck is boring about being a chef?
What’s interesting about being in the service industry? What’s next, a show about folding clothes at the boutique?

I’m down for this too. I don’t usually get overly sad about celebrity deaths, but Bourdain’s hurt. I related to him, he felt like a friend. We both had addiction in our past, we both have a lot of music in common, we both love some good goddamn food. I miss him actually.

It really was. His voice was so infectious I read his books in his voice. He always had the demon but (purely speculating) I think that GF of his tipped him over the edge.

I heard several conspiracies on blame his death when it hit on internet and da Chan! Some say he was taken out by THE

1) Clintons
2) Trump
3) Putin

As he trashed all 3 of them

I wonder why he relapsed. His first wife cheated I recall on him

It really was. His voice was so infectious I read his books in his voice. He always had the demon but (purely speculating) I think that GF of his tipped him over the edge.
He let it be known publicly he was about to speak out against Hilary.

And boom.

How is it that 100% of the people with dirt on her just up and commit suicide??

Back