1. Where did your likes go? Please Read This Thread »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Bounties on US/British troops?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Joe, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Misanthropist Blue Belt

Sounds like fake news. Why would the Russians offer bounties to them when everyone knows the Taliban’s main objective and have been doing this since 2001? What would Russia gain from this knowing the Taliban government would never ally with them to gain foothold of Afghanistan for obvious reasons?

2. Prutfis Master of pups

I never mentioned russians. Just the fact that trump and his administration have lied and been full of shit enough times to have the same scepticism of them as you do of the nyt. A fact you didn't even try to address

Teen Wolf likes this.
  3. Dexter Yellow Belt

Lol. And during Chechnya Wars a lot of Western/Arabic/Europe mercs with Muslim background were killed on spot/seized by Russian Armed Forces. I smell a hand of CIA, MI6 and others here. Don’t you? Nothing new from US... :)

4. rambosabeast Purple Belt

NYT routinely cites unnamed sources and confirms their reporting with additional unnamed sources. Nothing new for NYT.

[​IMG]

5. phoenixikki Yellow Card Yellow Card

You didn't because you got fooled by the Fake News Media spreading the Russian Collusion Hoax for years.
    It's understable though, the trauma must be really hard. But I'm not going to stay in your way, read their stories provided by "anonymous sources" as much as you want. Nobody wants to be the guy who tells a kid Santa isn't real.

6. 44nutman The Original Nut of Sherdog

Nice try, Comrade. You do know there is a paper trail to all this. I will save you some time. Here is how it will go down. There will be paperwork that shows Trump has seen the briefing on BountyGate. Trump will say he sees lots of briefings some of the most beautiful of briefings. His briefings are better than Obama’s briefings. Well he must of missed of it. He will feign outrage and then continue to help Putin and his supporters will continue to support a traitor.
    Pro tip this is not going to end well. Lady G, Lindsey Graham was prophetic in the 2016 election, she said Trump would destroy the GOP if elected. Honestly it took about a year longer than I expected.

7. Prutfis Master of pups

You really seem intent or arguing with your own strawman..

I'm talking about trump being proven liar and bullshit artist. With everything from his inauguration crowd to throwing a bitch fit when he got fact checked on mail in voting by Twitter.
    I'm just wondering why you would afford trump any more credibility than nyt.

But I guess it's easier to cry fake news when you don't have any personal integrity and can't criticise your orange idol for anything.

Teen Wolf likes this.
  8. rambosabeast Purple Belt

Here's your NYT credibility
    https://archive.vn/11m1L
    [​IMG]

phoenixikki likes this.
  9. phoenixikki Yellow Card Yellow Card

And this happens before or after Biden gets elected?

{<jordan}

You live in a fantasy world. Trump is the president and will stay president. Deal with it sheep.

10. 44nutman The Original Nut of Sherdog

Just like at the spin. The Trump administration are not denying the bounties happened, just Donny never knew about it. There already is a paper trail that it was in briefings given to Donny in February. So Donny’s only way out is saying he never read it, so once again Donny will have to claim incompetence to save his ass. Don’t worry you will still support a President that turned his back on the Patriots who serve this country. If you are an American, you are the worst fucking kind, because you put party above country. That makes ewe, the sheep.

11. Prutfis Master of pups

Yeah and if we started the same for trump there isn't enough space on sherdog.

Why trust one over the other?

WalkenWouldOwn and Teen Wolf like this.
  12. JoeyJoeJoeJr Black Belt

Show the paper trail I want to see it

13. andnowweknow The Giant On Whose Shoulders You Stand

If he shows the paper trail, what will you do?

14. JoeyJoeJoeJr Black Belt

Look at it, see if it's reliable.

15. 44nutman The Original Nut of Sherdog

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/06/29/nation/trump-got-written-briefing-february-possible-russian-bounties-officials-say/?camp=bg:brief:rss:feedly&rss_id=feedly_rss_brief&s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:twitter
    Feb. 27th he got the intel. As I said all these briefs have a paper trail. Its just a matter of time until Donny will say, sure he might have got paper work about it, but sees so many briefings in between playing golf, shit tweeting and eating hamberders he must have missed it, because if he saw, he would not have removed troops from Germany and white knighted for Putin to get in the G8.
    So you support a President who turns his back on US troops?

16. JoeyJoeJoeJr Black Belt

You're linking an article that I cant read, you might as well post it, since it requires a subscription. You took a long time to respond so I've looked into it myself.

What I conclude from the available information at this time is that the report was real, as Mceanny basically confirmed it in her press briefing. It also appears the report has not been verified to be true, which is why no action was taken. The NYT seems to have purposely lied about Trump being briefed, which seems to be false.

Thats really all I know right now.

17. andnowweknow The Giant On Whose Shoulders You Stand

Fake news literally every news outlet is confirming...

When the whole world says one thing, and you are saying the opposite, it doesn't mean you're wrong...but maybe it's time to consider it.

18. 44nutman The Original Nut of Sherdog

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/27/russia-offered-bounty-to-kill-uk-soldiers
    Bounty was on British Troops as well. British intelligence has also confirmed the bounty.
    I give it a week or less and the paper trail will be released and Trump will say somehow say he did not read it. The incompetence card will be played.

19. JoeyJoeJoeJr Black Belt

20. OaklandIsMyCity Green Belt

What a surprise the man against kneeling because it offends the troops, actually doesn't care about the troops at all. This man does everything in his power not to offend Putin and people act as if they do not see it.

jericksen5 likes this.