Bounties on US/British troops?

...so you can't name ONE thing i twisted, despite accusing me of twisting things. and you now proclaim to be "done," while making yet another post... and evading your own claim. again.

what. a. surprise.

congrats at not letting facts, evidence, and logic get in the way of your bullshit, though. isn't that JUST what you criticized trump for?

I said we done here lonely guy...

<MaryseShutIt>

its nice knowing all the secret intelligence intel and white house meetings info, with the government being this transparent i don't even have to wonder about what they are lying about and actually keeping a real secret, this make me feel really included

with all the dumb posts you made, you literally have not refuted a single argument i made... despite quoting them, endlessly. you should try READING them sometime.
LOL, nobody here is trusting your judgment on anything. Like I said before your little Nazi friend butt-scooted in to try and defend you, you're an absolute punchline in this forum, even among right wing posters.

giphy.gif

LOL, nobody here is trusting your judgment on anything. Like I said before your little Nazi friend butt-scooted in to try and defend you, you're an absolute punchline in this forum, even among right wing posters.

giphy.gif

an odd thing to say, coming from the one thoroughly pwned by facts and incapable of refuting even one point i made. lolz @ calling someone a nazi, too. ffs.

i like how we are ACTUALLY arguing, about whether the most powerful man in the entirety of our country, was aware or not, of a significant intelligence report that a major geo-political rival was literally instigating attacks on our military in the most significant military campaign our nation has faced in almost 100 years.
like whats to win? Either the idiot knew (which is likely) and tried to bury it making him a traitor
or
he didnt know (equally likely) because he's a lazy POS who doesnt actually do his job for anything more than grifting and profiteering...which makes him a traitor.

either way, if ANY OTHER ADMINISTRATION IN OUR COUNTRIES HISTORY had gotten caught in this exact situation, you'd be looking at jail time, convictions, and ruined careers. But in Trumps Republican party, its just another day of his outrageous lies and daily shit kicking.

...as you keep posting, proving that we weren't done.

i noticed you still never cited one thing i twisted. gee, i wonder why.

Go feed your cats or tell me what's he done to address the news of bounty. I don't want to talk about you and your repeated diatribe of White House garbage, if not just leave this alone.

i like how we are ACTUALLY arguing, about whether the most powerful man in the entirety of our country, was aware or not, of a significant intelligence report that a major geo-political rival was literally instigating attacks on our military in the most significant military campaign our nation has faced in almost 100 years.
like whats to win? Either the idiot knew (which is likely) and tried to bury it making him a traitor
or
he didnt know (equally likely) because he's a lazy POS who doesnt actually do his job for anything more than grifting and profiteering...which makes him a traitor.

either way, if ANY OTHER ADMINISTRATION IN OUR COUNTRIES HISTORY had gotten caught in this exact situation, you'd be looking at jail time, convictions, and ruined careers. But in Trumps Republican party, its just another day of his outrageous lies and daily shit kicking.

Im going to assume that he was purposely not specifically told about it and it was buried in piles of intelligence reports.

Go feed your cats or tell me what's he done to address the news of bounty. I don't want to talk about you and your repeated diatribe of White House garbage, if not just leave this alone.

lolz @ your inability to back up your accusation while constantly asking me to answer something i never even said.

these lefties didn't/don't even read the posts they're arguing about.

significant intelligence report that a major geo-political rival was literally instigating attacks on our military in the most significant military campaign our nation has faced in almost 100 years.

lolz!

no part of this is true.

the intel wasn't/isn't deemed credible, let alone "significant"
russia isn't a major rival, geo-political or other
they didn't literally instigate attacks
we have only 14k soldiers in afganistan, lolz @ "the most significant military campaign our nation has faced in almost 100 years"

holy hyperbole, batman!

b5f235_16791b56dc7e4e3db8310158a8b18cb8~mv2.jpg

but wait, there's more!

Either the idiot knew (which is likely)
or
he didnt know (equally likely)

<Huh2><JagsKiddingMe><LikeReally5><{outtahere}>

ah, yes. 2 scenarios which are mutually exclusive... and each with greater than 50% chance. lolwut? learn rudimentary statistics/logic, this is embarrassing.

lolz!

no part of this is true.

the intel wasn't/isn't deemed credible, let alone "significant"
russia isn't a major rival, geo-political or other
they didn't literally instigate attacks
we have only 14k soldiers in afganistan, lolz @ "the most significant military campaign our nation has faced in almost 100 years"

holy hyperbole, batman!

b5f235_16791b56dc7e4e3db8310158a8b18cb8~mv2.jpg

but wait, there's more!

<Huh2><JagsKiddingMe><LikeReally5><{outtahere}>

ah, yes. 2 scenarios which are mutually exclusive... and each with greater than 50% chance. lolwut? learn rudimentary statistics/logic, this is embarrassing.
yeah, its significant. So significant that we have this massive gaping hole in our deficit that has 'afghan war' stamped on it. So significant that people being sent there to fight, werent even ALIVE yet when the war started. So significant that military units are running into equipment shortages and mission parameter failures because of the stress of dealing with units that have been on deployed status for almost 20 damn years.

yeah, its significant. So significant that we have this massive gaping hole in our deficit that has 'afghan war' stamped on it. So significant that people being sent there to fight, werent even ALIVE yet when the war started. So significant that military units are running into equipment shortages and mission parameter failures because of the stress of dealing with units that have been on deployed status for almost 20 damn years.

so significant that trump's been trying to get us out of afganistan and looked to be 1 suicide bombing away from pulling it off.

but yeah, this is definitely more significant than wwii, korean war, vietnam... totally. /s

lolwut? are you seriously this clueless? if you insist on not learning logic, at least learn basic math.

<DontBelieve1>

lolz @ your inability to back up your accusation while constantly asking me to answer something i never even said.

these lefties didn't/don't even read the posts they're arguing about.

Go feed your cats...l@nd0

look at you, pretending that "done" means posting incessantly (and yet, still unable to back up your bullshit)

Yeah, you should know all about bullsh!t since you and your fearless leader spew so much of it... <CerseiPlotting>

Yeah, you should know all about bullsh!t since you and your fearless leader spew so much of it... <CerseiPlotting>

it's cute when you have absolutely nothing so you pretend i'm a trump fanboy.

and weird, you're criticizing trump for... doing what you're doing? again? you're smart.

I honestly don’t understand why this is surprising. Doesn’t shit like this happen all of the time?
the warzone cronicles
they sell us common stuff as something groundbreaking

Back