Bound By Flame

electricfuneral

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone play this yet???

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/bound-by-flame

Well, I was at EB and noticed the game was on sale for 20 bucks. I couldn't resist, plus I love RPG games.

images

images

I was expecting a game that played like dragon age, based on the visuals, I then watched a review and saw the combat was action based.

I struggled to play for more than 2 hours and have put this game down.

There is no real dodge system. The block system is useless and there are no cool kill animations.

I would advise my sherbros to avoid this game.

The voice acting is brutal.

The character creator is very basic.

The combat is soo bad.

The graphics are bad.

Crafting is good and the armors look really nice.

Last edited:
I played this on the PS4 when there was really no games out and I had an urge to play an RPG. The blocking system sucks if you go with the 2-handed sword, but there is actually a good dodging system if you go the route of dual daggers.

Not a game I would reccomend, but enjoyed it at the time when I was starved for a RPG.

I played this on the PS4 when there was really no games out and I had an urge to play an RPG. The blocking system sucks if you go with the 2-handed sword, but there is actually a good dodging system if you go the route of dual daggers.

Not a game I would reccomend, but enjoyed it at the time when I was starved for a RPG.

It is soo bad!

Yeah, it's far from a good game but it filled the void for a time. The wrost part was the last chapter. They didn't have a ton of different enemies through the game, and instead of introducing new enemies they just recycled past bosses as standard enemies. You had to do a ton of back tracking the way the map playes out so you're constantly fighting enemies with huge pools of HP.

Back