Media Bouncer who choked Danis "he was a little agitated".

Sorry, but lack of ‘appearance’ of trying to
‘win’ is no excuse. Danis lost every bit as much as some of the examples you’ve used ‘won’.

Striking is typically the best option in a ‘real’ situation because of the inherit risk grappling exposes you to.

Throws, slams, trips, seem the best next to strikes. Dont go to the ground

Never be in the guard

Just proof for all the lil Jitsy fan boys that swear a Blue Belt is all you need to dominate the world against the general pop and strong guys of the world

Just proof for all the lil Jitsy fan boys that swear a Blue Belt is all you need to dominate the world against the general pop and strong guys of the world

Well that and size and strength

White belt Brock destroyed Frank Mir once he learned some basic submission defense

Dildo Penis, the gift that keeps on giving.
Brough a smile to my face.

Google Proved his age tho.............

Unless we wanna pretend that somehow dillion danis, hacked google to convince this dumbass bouncer of his age....which is what the dumbass bouncer is implying here, by denying the Google proof.

I know you need an "ID".....but it's obvious as fuck that Dillion Danis is above 21 and google also agrees with this.

The bouncers sound like a bunch of cunts, who are in bot mode where they must see an ID for proof.....even though google/eyes prove that Danis is above 21.
ABC (which is kind of like law enforcement for bars) regularly sends in people without IDs to make sure everyone is carded. It is a crime $1,000 for the employee, and up to $10,000 for the venue. My friend got terminated for serving one, the person was 24. He was in the process of becoming a sheriff, and wasn’t able to bc of it. ABC scares the shit out of restaurant/bar owners

ABC (which is kind of like law enforcement for bars) regularly sends in people without IDs to make sure everyone is carded. It is a crime $1,000 for the employee, and up to $10,000 for the venue. My friend got terminated for serving one, the person was 24. He was in the process of becoming a sheriff, and wasn’t able to bc of it. ABC scares the shit out of restaurant/bar owners

happened to my cousin 2those bitches

I’d say BJ is worse. That guy probably should kick the shit out of Danis on size alone

Danis has gone off of the rails since his girlfriend cucked him for an NFL cornerback. He pulled out of a BJJ tournie and has gone on a half year bender going from bad to worse. My heart goes out to the guy, but it shows how soft he is - dude is basically still a rich child trapped in a man's body.

Danis worse...at least BJ basically said hit me and dared him to do it thinking he could take it...plus BJ WAY past prime...Danis (probably ly never had a prime) didn't dare him to try to choke him thinking he could get out. He just got choked by a Jersey Shore bouncer lmao.
BJ is way worse, as he is a two weight UFC champ and got in a mutual fight. With Danis, we have no idea what happened. If you fight back vs a bouncer and the cops you can get in big trouble. Looked to me like he was not really trying to fight here and was just telling the guy to let go of him.

BJ is way worse, as he is a two weight UFC champ and got in a mutual fight. With Danis, we have no idea what happened. If you fight back vs a bouncer and the cops you can get in big trouble. Looked to me like he was not really trying to fight here and was just telling the guy to let go of him.
At least Diaz redeemed mma fighters against randos. Its now 2 - 2 counting the roger huerta win too.

At least Diaz redeemed mma fighters against randos. Its now 2 - 2 counting the roger huerta win too.
You realize you just replied to a guy that's banned right sir?

Dylan should’ve awarded the bouncer his black belt right there

Back