Media Bouncer who choked Danis "he was a little agitated".

danis would whoop this guy's ass in a fight, that's why this guy is a bouncer. It's a small dick profession.

What’s the point of making shit up? There were multiple bouncers and this guy grabbed him from behind.

what part is made up? Danis tried to punch him and got grapplefucked. there's no other way to slice it buddy.

but whatever, i guess getting handled in something you're supposed to be a world champion in is par for the course in MMA now a days.

Reactions: Isa
Weight matters, a lot…..people often underestimate someone who is 100 pounds heavier than them just because them have training.

Dude he was a champion

Of 2 divisions at the highest level ever world famous WORLD UFC champion!

Dannis is a nobody. Never a champ likely never will be a champ!

So I dont know how a nobody 2-0 , 28 year old being choked out by a bouncer is worse than a former UFC Welterweight & UFC Lightweight championship and was KO by a fat man

Perhaps you didn't read the part where he's old and has a shitload of mileage. Here's how this works, old people are older weaker and slower than young people who are not old. Old fighters have more injuries and wear and tear on their bodies than young fighters. I hope this helps.

No Wonder Connors ground game hasn’t improved all these years..... Danis couldn’t even escape getting choked out by a get this - Jersey Shore White Belt Bouncer bahhahahhahahhaaa

ps - Jake Paul must be laughing his @ss off

Perhaps you didn't read the part where he's old and has a shitload of mileage. Here's how this works, old people are older weaker and slower than young people who are not old. Old fighters have more injuries and wear and tear on their bodies than young fighters. I hope this helps.

Who cares

Casuals dont care about his age. He is a former UFC champion being KO

Maybe you dont get that

The fact is he was KO by an obese man and smacked his head against pavement. That fat man can forever say hr KTFO of BJ Penn a world famous 2 division UFC champion

Dillon Dannis is a nobody and not a champ and not even in the UFC

danis would whoop this guy's ass in a fight, that's why this guy is a bouncer. It's a small dick profession.
Oh somebody is triggered. Bouncers probably toy with your ass nightly while your girl goes in for some real men.

Who cares

Casuals dont care about his age. He is a former UFC champion being KO

Maybe you dont get that

The fact is he was KO by an obese man and smacked his head against pavement. That fat man can forever say hr KTFO of BJ Penn a world famous 2 division UFC champion

Dillon Dannis is a nobody and not a champ and not even in the UFC

You should check BJJ heros. Choking out Dannis is nothing to scoff at.

what part is made up? Danis tried to punch him and got grapplefucked. there's no other way to slice it buddy.

but whatever, i guess getting handled in something you're supposed to be a world champion in is par for the course in MMA now a days.
You missed that there were multiple bouncers….he didn’t get handled by one guy 1-1.

Also he later beat the crap out of that dude the same night . And lol the guy had his ankles crossed and Danis still couldn't do shit

You missed that there were multiple bouncers….he didn’t get handled by one guy 1-1.

Guy came up behind him.

275 lbs!

“I’m 6-foot, 275 pounds,” Chance said. “If I drop you to the ground and I’m holding you, it’s gonna be hard to get out of it.”.

Sherdoggers beat BJJ world champs 11/10 times confirmed.

<{UberTS}>

He should just invite him to a roll, submission underground style.

Lol @sherdogger vs BJJ world champ statement

Danis has been having a massive cry about this on instagram, keeps blaming his fucked knee. The internet will never forget.

I wish MGK or someone who isnt a fighter would punk or choke out Conor.

Idk why MGK didnt hit Conor, with that giant reach and height I would of rape choked grabbed conor and smacked his face. Basically sucker punching can make you look tough in the eyes of the world

My security would break it up before Conor could do anything then I could boast that me a skinny rapper who cant fight beat up a manlet pro fighter

You're truly a sherbro.

There’s zero level of toughness from either party when a guy gets RNC’d from behind. Bouncer did his job cuz Dillon was being a drunken asshole.

Neither guy showed any toughness whatsoever. If you don’t regularly train, you’re not going to beat a guy who does.

Gym rats, as you call them, the guys who train and fight and spar on a regular basis are the toughest guys walking around. Don’t let a couple of drunken assholes who do martial arts fool you

All the training in the world doesn't mean anything when you're surprised from behind and someone else grabs your legs. Too much confidence with not enough awareness.

I am certainly no Danis sympathizer but there is usually two sides of a story to bouncer incidents. Was ist Bas Rutten who said it? A not excactly small amount of bouncers like to start shit on their own, its them living their power fantasies. Not saying Danis is a saint or didn't do nothing but this guy now shows up on a show, all self glorifying talking about the incident, conviniently stating that Danis threw a punch first while being surrounded by a couple of big bouncers... I don't know, maybe I am wrong but that doesn't seem very plausible to me. It might just be me having seen to many bouncers being the reason for aggression rather than deescalating a situation like they are supposed to be. Its this little place in the civil world where they can get away with getting physical at someone cussing at them. I've seen it often enough with my own eyes. That, or Danis threw the punch and deserved the humiliation. I don't know, him celebrating himself on a show/podcast is making me question the story.

Back