Media Bouncer who choked Danis "he was a little agitated".

MMA getting exposed on a daily basis.
Violence personified BJ Penn getting slept by a janitor.
Self proclaimed prodigy of BJJ Danis choked out by a bouncer.
WW UFC Champion T-Wood getting "I love Jake Paul" tattoo...losing to a youtuber.

All i need too see is Fedor getting slapped up in your local supermarket and I am shutting this account down and going to practice aikido.

BJ has no chin at all. Its not that surprising a random guy KOd him. He couldve kod that guy in his prime. Dilon Danis is still young and in his “prime”. He lost at his own game. This is way more humiliating.

Danis will never be a champ and is not even in the UFC. So he is a nobody

Also BJ always had a chin and still does

it's Danis by a million miles. BJ is old and had been through the wringer for years by the time that guy knocked him out in the parking lot. Danis just got owned, in his prime, by a big redneck who is apparently better than he is at jiu jitsu.
You can argue all you want whether or not being knocked out by a punch or tapping to an RNC is worse.

But we should all agree that both guys would easily dominate their opponent if they decided to actually fight each other in a sober situation.

Alcohol is bad, mmkay.

Even worse was Conor landing a sucker punch on an old man who ate it like skittles and didn’t even flinch.

I wish MGK or someone who isnt a fighter would punk or choke out Conor.

Idk why MGK didnt hit Conor, with that giant reach and height I would of rape choked grabbed conor and smacked his face. Basically sucker punching can make you look tough in the eyes of the world

My security would break it up before Conor could do anything then I could boast that me a skinny rapper who cant fight beat up a manlet pro fighter

What's worse.. BJ getting starched by some fat bum or Dildo getting choked out by a bouncer.

<CerseiPlotting>

BJ's has gotta be worse. At least a bouncer is expected to be effective at fighting or subduing people.

BJ Penn let that dude hit him is what people leave out of that story. He let a drunk fat guy with 100+ lbs on him hit him and went out.

When heavy weights hit light weights, or featherweights, flush on the chin... light weights go out.

100lbs? No way. Bj is near 200lbs now a days himself

That guy was maybe 250lbs but all fat

BJ getting KO by a fat untrained 230lb man is way worse

Lol BJ was a WW and LW champ, a good fighter at one point and had 3x title defenses at LW

BJ was an old retired grappler with a lot of milage on his chin. Dannis is a young active grappler.

This is way worse IMO.

Reactions: Isa
Okay… but you realize Dillon would absolutely have His way with this guy 10/10 times if they actually rolled right?
Just like bj would that drunk guy...but it doesnt matter, its karma and a reality check rolled into one. And honestly I'm not so sure I agree since dillon has been training for years to defend his back and got held down by a guy just because of his size, which is ironic since size isnt supposed to matter in bjj. It's gold all around lol

I cant wait for big mouth Danis to lose as some 6-1 favorite- on showtime( for everyone to see)- and that'll be that.

Okay… but you realize Dillon would absolutely have His way with this guy 10/10 times if they actually rolled right?

real fights are real. Not everything is going to happen in a controlled sterile environment where every variable is taken care of for you and a ref is there to help you out. In a real fight you have to be aware of your surroundings and understand if things go bad you could die and maybe no one gonna save you. Different level of mental toughness many gym rats don’t have.

BJ was an old retired grappler with a lot of milage on his chin. Dannis is a young active grappler.

This is way worse IMO.

Dude he was a champion

Of 2 divisions at the highest level ever world famous WORLD UFC champion!

Dannis is a nobody. Never a champ likely never will be a champ!

So I dont know how a nobody 2-0 , 28 year old being choked out by a bouncer is worse than a former UFC Welterweight & UFC Lightweight championship and was KO by a fat man

This is way worse IMO.

Id rather be able to say I Knocked out a UFC Champion

To play devils advocate I would like to see video of the whole incident. Most bars will have security cameras.

Back