Media Bouncer who choked Danis "he was a little agitated".

BJ Penn let that dude hit him is what people leave out of that story. He let a drunk fat guy with 100+ lbs on him hit him and went out.

When heavy weights hit light weights, or featherweights, flush on the chin... light weights go out.
Also he later beat the crap out of that dude the same night . And lol the guy had his ankles crossed and Danis still couldn't do shit

Last edited:
BJ getting KO by a fat untrained 230lb man is way worse

Lol BJ was a WW and LW champ, a good fighter at one point and had 3x title defenses at LW
BJ has no chin at all. Its not that surprising a random guy KOd him. He couldve kod that guy in his prime. Dilon Danis is still young and in his “prime”. He lost at his own game. This is way more humiliating.

No where in the article did it state Danis went unconcious. The title OP has is misleading and defamation. Someone give OP some dubs for that.

Here's what the article said, Bouncer saw Dillon throw a punch (unclear if it was at the bouncer or the bouncer's bud), punch misses, than the Bouncer grabs Dillon from behind and begins choking him on the ground. Dillon taps, signals "I'm good" with thumbs up to the Bouncer. Bouncer relieves pressure and just bear hugs him until authorities come. The bouncer actually felt bad for Dillon getting flak cause he's a big guy 6ft 5 and 275lbs. Usually the bouncer chokes people out unconcious for a few seconds, but in this case he didn't.

This is what happened according to the article.

Imagine being a dbag, known as (social media) fighter and McGregor bootlicker, bragging about being the best BJJ artist and getting trashed on the ground by a big dude saying "He was a little agitated".

"Googling his way in"
KEKW FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Enough internet for me today guys.

What's worse.. BJ getting starched by some fat bum or Dildo getting choked out by a bouncer.

<CerseiPlotting>

it's Danis by a million miles. BJ is old and had been through the wringer for years by the time that guy knocked him out in the parking lot. Danis just got owned, in his prime, by a big redneck who is apparently better than he is at jiu jitsu.

Reactions: Isa
Chance laughed when he mentioned the punch thrown by Danis.

“It wasn’t a great punch,” Chance said. “He tried throwing a punch, missed it, and that’s when I grabbed him by his neck, pulled him down."

<45>

In fairness to Dillon he was outweighed by a lot. But you would kind of expect someone with his credentials to out grapple a bouncer

Chance laughed when he mentioned the punch thrown by Danis.

“It wasn’t a great punch,” Chance said. “He tried throwing a punch, missed it, and that’s when I grabbed him by his neck, pulled him down.

<45>
The more I read the article the more this stuff become a mix of both pathetic and funny TBH.

For anyone who didn't read the article

Danis goes to club
Denied entry for no ID
Shows them who he is online
Bouncers say they dgaf
He gets in an argument and a punch gets thrown
This guy comes up behind him and jumps on his neck.
Security guard is 6' 275
Little men need to be reminded sometimes that no matter how hard they train a big man will always be able to overpower them. Keep that little man syndrome in check.

To be fair this is more embarrassing. Anyone can ko’d. Dillon looking like he gets out grappled is a horrible look. I’m guessing he’s drunk and the guy just came up from behind. However, it’s a horrible look for him. His manager should be calling every patron in the bar for some alternate videos. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. Man this bouncer will be telling his grandchildren about this.
Danis worse...at least BJ basically said hit me and dared him to do it thinking he could take it...plus BJ WAY past prime...Danis (probably ly never had a prime) didn't dare him to try to choke him thinking he could get out. He just got choked by a Jersey Shore bouncer lmao.
BJ has no chin at all. Its not that surprising a random guy KOd him. He couldve kod that guy in his prime. Dilon Danis is still young and in his “prime”. He lost at his own game. This is way more humiliating.
One guy got grabbed behind from a guy and gave the guy a thumbs up and stopped fighting back. Went to jail without take any damage.

BJ got knocked out cold. Unconscious.

it's Danis by a million miles. BJ is old and had been through the wringer for years by the time that guy knocked him out in the parking lot. Danis just got owned, in his prime, by a big redneck who is apparently better than he is at jiu jitsu.
What’s the point of making shit up? There were multiple bouncers and this guy grabbed him from behind.

BJ also let the guy take a free shot and when he got up he beat the shit out of the guy. Danis should clearly be more embarassed

Back