Media Bouncer who choked Danis "he was a little agitated".

OooooooooooooofffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHH

To be fair this is more embarrassing. Anyone can ko’d. Dillon looking like he gets out grappled is a horrible look. I’m guessing he’s drunk and the guy just came up from behind. However, it’s a horrible look for him. His manager should be calling every patron in the bar for some alternate videos. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. Man this bouncer will be telling his grandchildren about this.

Danis worse...at least BJ basically said hit me and dared him to do it thinking he could take it...plus BJ WAY past prime...Danis (probably ly never had a prime) didn't dare him to try to choke him thinking he could get out. He just got choked by a Jersey Shore bouncer lmao.

To be fair this is more embarrassing. Anyone can ko’d. Dillon looking like he gets out grappled is a horrible look. I’m guessing he’s drunk and the guy just came up from behind. However, it’s a horrible look for him. His manager should be calling every patron in the bar for some alternate videos. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. Man this bouncer will be telling his grandchildren about this.

Danis has only 2 fights....

Was never a champ

This is not as bad. Imagine being a champion and claiming to be the best p4p fighter ever or one of them and holding the WW and LW belts and then being KO by a fat untrained man in a street fight...

For anyone who didn't read the article

Danis goes to club
Denied entry for no ID
Shows them who he is online
Bouncers say they dgaf
He gets in an argument and a punch gets thrown
This guy comes up behind him and jumps on his neck.
Security guard is 6' 275

Danis has only 2 fights....

Was never a champ

This is not as bad. Imagine being a champion and claiming to be the best p4p fighter ever or one of them and holding the WW and LW belts and then being KO by a fat untrained man in a street fight...

BJ Penn let that dude hit him is what people leave out of that story. He let a drunk fat guy with 100+ lbs on him hit him and went out.

When heavy weights hit light weights, or featherweights, flush on the chin... light weights go out.

Back